Reviews by StrangerUPC
Skyrim: Fantastic AdventureStrangerUPC | June 25, 2014 | Review of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition
The first encounter with "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" provoked in me delight. Although at the very beginning of our hero is run like clockwork, after several minutes of dramatic events (and by the way the tutorial) is released into the daylight. And although the accompanying figure suggests where to go, you can go anywhere. Pretty impressive, especially if someone has never played a RPG from Bethesda.
The Elder Scrolls series is characterized by a large and open world where the player can do what he like existence, but New The Elder Scrolls is a direct example of what we love western RPGs. It is a unique world in which we want to take the plunge, even for a moment to feel powerful. For several hours I spent longer in Skyrim ie, I could kill the despotic guardian orphanage, beat seven thousand steps leading to the highest peak in the land, forge a magical armour and visited the ancient dwarven ruins. I've done it dozens of other things, each of which was interesting in its own way.
I highly recommend The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and I hope that it will spend with her nice and pleasant moments.
- Well designed, spacious world of beautiful locations;
- Degree of immersion unreachable for other titles;
- Great freedom of action;
- Random quests, which are the perfect complement to ordinary tasks;
- Great mission of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood;
- Improved compared to Oblivion character development system;
- Well-executed fight in real time;
- Audio frame with an indication of the music.