Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII
Developed by Ubisoft’s Romania studio, Blazing Angels Secret Missions is an intense action-adventure air combat game that takes place during WWII.
In this game, you are the leader of Operation Wildcard, an undercover and elite squad of pilots secretly created by the American government. Your mission is to sabotage and destroy the Third Reich’s evil plans to create a weapon of mass destruction. During this mission you and your team discover that the bad guys also have an elite team of their own. In an attempt to disarm the enemy, you engage in dramatic and movie-like spy missions in some of the world’s most exotic locations using experimental weapons and flying never-before-seen prototype aircraft.
- Over-The-Top Action : Engage in 18 high-stakes missions where you will bomb bridges, steal secret weapons, destroy Zeppelins and more.
- Fly Never Before Seen Aircraft : Pilot over 50 authentic planes and prototypes including the Gotha Go 229, DH Vampire F Mk 1, Me-163 “Komet”, Meteor and many more.
- Unusual Experimental Weapons : Get the advantage in combat by using experimental WWII weapons including High Velocity Cannons (such as the German Mk 103), Self-Guided and TV-Guided missiles.
- Exotic WWII Setting : Engage in epic battles in some of the world’s most captivating environments such as Cairo, the Himalayas, Moscow’s Red Square, Rome’s San Pietro’s Cathedral, the Swiss Alps, the Baltic Sea Coast and China.
- Next-Gen Graphics : Discover fully rendered environments and 3D aircraft models designed for next-generation gaming. Experience improved depth of field, jaw-dropping cinematographic lightening and outstanding sound effects.
- Fast Paced Multiplayer Action : Challenge up to 16 players in free-for-all, co-op and squad-based missions, including the all new Epic Battle and Capture the Flag modes.
- Epic Boss Battles : For example, go up against a giant German Zeppelin over the pyramids of Cairo. Take out its nine gun turrets while you expose its vulnerable underbelly.
Not very long, but funpanz3r88 | Nov. 23, 2012 | See all panz3r88's reviews »
Blazing Angels 2 is a simple action game where you pillot different planes in order to fight and sabotate the Third Reich during World War 2. The game is not a simulation: it's easy to pilot each plane, even with the keyboard, and even if you pilot different type of planes the only difference between them is the weapon that is mouted. The eighteen levels of the single player campaign are not really long, but they are full of action and they present a good variety of situation, with very fun boss battles in some levels.