Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Add this game to your Want List to know when there's a special offer!

Third party DRM: Steam

This game requires a free Steam account to play.

Description

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

Customer reviews

95

An Amazing Game!

SNAPLOAD111 | Jan. 9, 2015 | See all SNAPLOAD111's reviews »

With 200+ hours in game and still playing everyday, I can assure you that this game is the finest FPS game that I have ever played. CS : GO is a skill based FPS games with tons of workshop content and awesome community servers. For only 15$ (regular price) you get a game with good graphics even today & great maps with few game modes.It's worth the 15$ and I'll even pay more if needed. The only reason I give it 95 instead of 100 is the price of the good looking skins. The skins give you no advantage and by buying the game you get the hole deal, but after you will get into the game you would like to have some nice skins and a knife,and oh dear the knives are so expensive. Overall the best game I have played in a long time and surely the best FPS game I have played in my life. I give this game a rating of 95/100. If you like FPS games don't even bother yourselves thinking, just get it!

100

Probably the best game on Steam

PrivatePuncake | Dec. 21, 2014 | See all PrivatePuncake's reviews »

I'm just going to start this review by saying that CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) is one of the best games on Steam. Although its community is not so... kind, the gameplay is amazing! It is fast paced, full of action, and will bring an infinite amount of joy. In fact, you can even make money from CS:GO from the community market. You can earn item drops at the end of matches, which you can sell on the Steam community market, or trade for other items of value. It is a must have game. There is professional CS:GO, competitive matches, great graphics, and a community market.

94

Brilliant game!

cubecka | Dec. 7, 2014 | See all cubecka's reviews »

Classic ... what more. from 1.6 to go I think it's about everyone and I can only say that I go over and I enjoy it a lot. Everything here is good be it graphic page or other such as trade (skins). No matter what I regret there are servers which are sometimes difficult to connects to the ban which receives about for each bullshit ... for example, kick players ... I think that when the team are in agreement about we throw him the way for nothing for anything when it is Lagger or the like. But I'm happy hravam it every day and definitely recommend!

My rate 9,4/10

95

The Best Competitive Game

Freeze256 | Dec. 4, 2014 | See all Freeze256's reviews »

This game keeps bringing me back, its my favorite in the series.The game is still fun when played alone but you often might get trolls or not so skilled players and might get frustrating.I suggest finding some friends and play as 3 or get a whole team of 5 the game that way is really entertaining and has a great replayability value.Its is a balanced game with some over powered guns and some really bad ones but players play fair and rarlely do they use them.It is a competitive game and you will often find players that rage when they lose but dont do that everyone is giving their best.Its not a fps like battlefield or cod, the best players are the ones that know how to control the recoil and spread of their gun.But remember, knowing how to use your gun is just 40% of the key to victory, the other 60% is teamwork.

96

Best Competitive Games I've ever played

radja239 | Nov. 19, 2014 | See all radja239's reviews »

This is the newest and probably the best Counter Strike.Not Pay To Win.And the DLC makes this game even better.This game remains fun and addictive to play with your friends.The aim is not as easy as COD or Battlefield,u need practice to be good in this game.