Danmaku Unlimited 2
Danmaku Unlimited 2 is an indie labor of love to bring classic Japanese vertical shooting action to modern HD systems. Fly the super high-tech Senko fighter and blast through stages of beautiful bullet patterns and seriously rocking soundtracks!
- Authentic indie J-STG style action in 60fps HD
- Battle countless enemies as you fight across 5 beautiful, action-packed stages
- Weave and dodge against unique, exhilarating bullet patterns in epic multi-phase boss battles.
- Level up and outfit the powerful Senko fighter to suit your personal play-style!
- Music by the talented Japanese indie group BLANKFIELD
- 4 levels of difficulty
- Choose between 2 full-featured game modes
- Bonus features: Go for a challenge in the Boss Rush mode or practice your skills in the Free Play mode.
- Full controller support
Great 2D shooter game!drafek | Sept. 12, 2013 | See all drafek's reviews »
This is a great shooter, it says it has 60 FPS but I could get more than that. It also does have full controller support which is nice. There are 4 difficulty levels, which are done well. There are only 5 stages but they got alot of replay value. There also are 2 gamemodes. This game is nice it's pretty good, but it feels like a mobile game to me. It's cheap though so worth picking up.