Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin
Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
Requires Magicka (base game) to play this DLC.
Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin lets players experience a completely new take on the Magicka universe. Take the role of Alucart the Vampire and his Necromancers to fight against the forces of good. Your mission is to thwart Vlad’s attempt to unite the humans, the dwarves and the elves.
Like the highly popular Magicka: Vietnam, The Other Side of the Coin features objective based level progression, a new story and brand new playable characters. Along with the main quest, four new challenge levels are included as well as a new playable PVP character, the Necromancer.
- Play as Alucart the Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- One exciting new story challenge set among exciting new elven architecture
- 4 new challenge maps playing as Necromancers: World's End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout.
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- New achievements
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world
Great new DLCDonVercetti | Dec. 21, 2012 | See all DonVercetti's reviews »
Magicka being on of the funniest multiplayer experiences I had in a while, new storylines, characters and maps are always welcome! The Other Side of the Coin enables you to play Alucart the Vampire or one of his Necromancers. An new storyline, New challenge maps, Several new Achievements and more. You spend most of your time fighting among the good guys as you' re the robed heroes from the world of Midgård. Although in this DLC you're capable on walking in the shoes of the baddies. Get this and start slaying some elves and such!
Fun!Tebeku | June 20, 2012 | See all Tebeku's reviews »
This DLC is well worth the price, a well crafted campaign with hilarious dialogue and pop-culture references. You can't go wrong with this if you liked the base game. It had me and my friend in stitches all the way through.
It's fun, buy it.
Awesome DLCruready12 | June 19, 2012 | See all ruready12's reviews »
Many new challenge maps, achievements and new PvP with the usual Four Player Co-op. This expansion is great and even low-end computers can enjoy it. I would recommend this DLC to anyone who owns Magicka and is looking for an awesome time.