Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Arctic Strike Map Pack (NA)
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
The fight continues with Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ Arctic Strike Map Pack, as the battle takes you from the streets of Moscow to the far reaches of the Arctic. This all-new downloadable content pack extends your Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience with new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer mode, a new Guerrilla mode co-op map, and six additional weapons to give you the supreme edge over your enemies. Content Includes:
Three adversarial multiplayer maps:
- Riot: Ghosts and Bodark struggle for control of a desolate wasteland.
- Skyline: This skyscraper’s rooftop is a two-level CQB nightmare.
- Evicted: Old-school Soviet architecture becomes tomorrow’s battlefield when combat spills into a sleepy residential neighborhood.
Brand-new Stockade multiplayer mode:
- In this mode, every time you get killed you are sent to the Stockade. Each defeated enemy will enable your team to free one of their squad members, or you can complete an objective to free all squad members from the Stockade at once. Game ends when all opposing team members are jailed in the Stockade.
Arctic Base Guerilla Co-op Map
Six exclusive weapons:
- Ghost Weapons: F2000 Assault Rifle, Mk17 PDW Defense Rifle, BT MP9 Submachine Gun.
- Bodark Weapons: CZS805 Assault Rifle, OCP-11 Defense Rifle, Type 05 JS Submachine Gun.
New achievements and a +10 level cap increase
Good maps but even better new modetzarinakatarina | Sept. 14, 2013 | See all tzarinakatarina's reviews »
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Arctic Strike Map Pack adds some new maps to the game, and I must say they're good. Every one of them has its own style, like a Russian city, streets, or rooftops. It adds some new weapons and increases the level cap by 10, but the coolest thing is the new multiplayer mode. Something I haven't played before in any other game. It is called stockade, for the simple fact that you don't die but are sent to a stockade instead. But when you shoot your enemy down, they go to their stockade and you are allowed to free one of your imprisoned fellows. And you win when you manage to imprison all the opponents. Try it because it's so good!