Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
"The single-player campaign is excellent, and multiplayer is varied and deep." - gamerevolution.com
"The game's accessibility remains a key strength and highlight throughout both sides of the game, enabling both casual fans of squad shooters and more hardcore fans to find something they'll enjoy." - playstationlifestyle.net
Players are talking about this game right now - find out more on Playfire.
THE STORY OF A VENGEANCE, THE HISTORY OF A SECRET WAR!
When a stolen military grade bomb takes out a Ghost squad, a new Ghost Unit must track down the source of the weapons. But the trail Kozak, Ghost Lead, Pepper and 30K follow leads around the world, into the corridors of power where rebellion and war are brewing. Soon, the Ghosts are all that stands between the world and a devastating global conflict.
Experience the Future of War
- The Ghosts pack the latest and best high-tech military equipment, inspired by actual prototypes designed for the Army through the Future Soldier 2030 Initiative.
- Blend into any environment with mind-bending optical camouflage.
- An exoskeleton enhances the Ghosts’ physical abilities, allowing them to run, leap, slide and kick farther & faster than any soldier on the field today.
- Unparalleled physicality and lethal expertise in melee close combat are now at your disposal. Control all-new heavily armed unmanned ground and air combat drones.
- Unleash large-radius firepower with a personal mortar capable of firing multiple guided rockets simultaneously.
- Instantly coordinate combat against 360° threats: link-up with your Ghost teammates in a formidable formation at the push of a button.
- Move-and-shoot-as-one with your friends or AI teammates with no training and no complex orders system.
- Benefit from your teammates’ high-tech abilities and combine them to unleash the power of an army at the pull of your trigger.
Epic Solo and Co-op Campaign!
- Join the Ghosts as Kozak, a fresh recruit whose elite unit is the U.S.’s best and only means of retaliation when a nationalist coup unseats Russia’s legitimate president
- Experience multiple aspects of the war from the unique perspectives of a high-level bodyguard, an engineer, a civilian, and more.
- Enjoy 12 hours of campaign alone or with up to 3 friends (online or on LAN) across multiple theatres as the shadow of global conflict creeps across Northern Europe and beyond. .
Fast-Paced, Addictive Multiplayer Mode
- Link-up for heated 8 vs. 8 adversarial matches and combine the four balanced class abilities, plus drones and individual gear.
- Seamless ranking progression in Single, Co-op & Adversarial modes: unlock multiple rewards for your Ghost or your Clan.
Completely OP Stealth Gamehhuggins | March 26, 2014 | See all hhuggins's reviews »
Tom Clancy is known to be a stealth series, however as of recent, it seems to be trending towards run and gun with future soldier. In future soldier you are part of a four man team,equipped with the latest weapons and technology. Its easy to feel over powered however, when you can take down 4 people at the same time, turn invisible and after marking a target look through walls. This game also requires a modern graphics card to run smooth enough to play. Overall the game is fun as a shooter, but if you want a hardcore stealth game, look elsewhere.
Advanced shootermahon | Jan. 20, 2014 | See all mahon's reviews »
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is not an arcade shooter. It's not a Call of Duty as well. It's a good and tough simulation of modern warfare. It's a shooter-simulation, not a shooter. You will need skill, training and some knowledge to master it. But in exchange you will get satisfaction, pride and feeling of accomplishment. Probably one of the most realistic and surely one of the best looking shooters released in the last years, it remains a standard to compare other games to. Great maps, difficult missions and excellent multiplayer, especially if you have good friends to enjoy the game with. Cannot recommend this game enough. Great one!