Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
"The single-player campaign is excellent, and multiplayer is varied and deep." - gamerevolution.com
"The game's accessibility remains a key strength and highlight throughout both sides of the game, enabling both casual fans of squad shooters and more hardcore fans to find something they'll enjoy." - playstationlifestyle.net
Players are talking about this game right now - find out more on Playfire.
THE STORY OF A VENGEANCE, THE HISTORY OF A SECRET WAR!
When a stolen military grade bomb takes out a Ghost squad, a new Ghost Unit must track down the source of the weapons. But the trail Kozak, Ghost Lead, Pepper and 30K follow leads around the world, into the corridors of power where rebellion and war are brewing. Soon, the Ghosts are all that stands between the world and a devastating global conflict.
- 50 WEAPONS, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES Get unlimited access to the most advanced arsenal in the world, with over 50 weapons including highly customisable assault rifles, pistols, shotguns and submachine guns. Choose from a wide variety of grenades to suit your mission objectives and context.
- A BONE-RATTLING BATTLEFIELD EXPERIENCE Dive into the ferocity of the battlefield as you cover swap to outsmart your enemies, or shoot from cover to pin them down and let your team outflank them. This is one of the most visceral firefight experiences you'll ever get in a game.
- FOUR SOLDIERS VS. AN ARMY Feel the power of the elite warfighter. A high tech arsenal and prototype weapons will give you a decisive edge on the battlefield. Four men acting as one will do the rest: silent approaches, synchronized takedowns and mutual trust will make you invincible.
- WEAPONS OF THE FUTURE Spy on the enemy with remote-controlled drones to plan devastating attacks. Use the mighty power of the Warhound to counter air and ground armored units. Vanish in the heart of action thanks to advanced optical camoflage technologies.
- SEE EVERYTHING, DESTROY ANYTHING Activate your Cross Com and get access to A.T.L.A.S, the brand new Augmented Reality system displaying real-time battlefield intel. Synchronize with your team thanks to the W.A.R. targeting system, and multiply your firepower.
Nice shootersimodeso | Aug. 8, 2013 | See all simodeso's reviews »
You will have to save VIP with a lot of technologyc gadgets in this game, and it is funny. The game is well made, if you aver played Tom Clancys games, this is very different, you will have to control only one person, not the entire squad. The game last 8-10 hour and it is fine for this price.. because they are all hours of fun using your invisible suit and other gadgets. Try this game if you enjoys shooters.
Save the day in silence !xghosts | July 2, 2013 | See all xghosts's reviews »
I never liked the Ghost Recon games, I always found them too hard for me, I'm not the tactical kind. But with this episode, I loved to play tactical as it gives you a lot of possibility. Optical Camouflage is one of the best idea. You liked making fools of the guards in Metal Gear Solid in the New Game + ? You'll love to do it in this game. But there are a lot of funny high tech gadgets in this game, and that's what makes it fun to play. And if you're the tactical type, you can do every missions without those mentionned gadgets to have a much more realistic feeling. One gameplay but a lot of ways to play, that's what Future Soldier is !
Good Gameboboinho | June 26, 2013 | See all boboinho's reviews »
I bought this to play in co-op with a friend. The co-op is great fun, but you can tell it's a consolegame ported to the PC. Performance is not as good as you would expect by looking at the graphics. But it is really fun, and great that there still is shootergames with atleast some kind of strategy in them.
Proving the tactical shooter still lives!autumncurve | Feb. 26, 2013 | See all autumncurve's reviews »
It may be a lot more accessible than past entries but it's hearts still in the right place as this proves to be one of the greatest tactical co-op shooters of the last few years. Played on its own it's a pretty safe campaign that wont test the hardcore tactical shooter fans skills; however it's undeniably fun working with three other friends in the campaign or guerilla modes (the latter of which starts to test your skill rather quickly as the waves become progressively difficult) and the multiplayer suite manages to blend a casual attitude with a more organised play. Stick with your team and work together and you will walk all over the opposing force. The gunsmith area is another welcome addition and provides a large amount of customisation and tinkering to be had. Overall, as a complete package it satisfies and fills a void that has been widening over the last few years with the lack of tactical, squad based cooperative shooters.
Different from its predecessor, but always goodpanz3r88 | Dec. 22, 2012 | See all panz3r88's reviews »
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a good action game. In this title the action is in third person, while in its predecessor the action was in first person. The graphic is really amazing. The story of the game looks similar to the one of Call of Duty and Battlefield and it's full of action and explosions. One of the good point of the game is that you can use a lot of different gadgets and you can personalize the weapon you use mounting different elements. The singleplayer is well done , but the game is even better if you play it in coop and you act like a team with the other players