Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
"The single-player campaign is excellent, and multiplayer is varied and deep." - gamerevolution.com
"The game's accessibility remains a key strength and highlight throughout both sides of the game, enabling both casual fans of squad shooters and more hardcore fans to find something they'll enjoy." - playstationlifestyle.net
Players are talking about this game right now - find out more on Playfire.
THE STORY OF A VENGEANCE, THE HISTORY OF A SECRET WAR!
When a stolen military grade bomb takes out a Ghost squad, a new Ghost Unit must track down the source of the weapons. But the trail Kozak, Ghost Lead, Pepper and 30K follow leads around the world, into the corridors of power where rebellion and war are brewing. Soon, the Ghosts are all that stands between the world and a devastating global conflict.
- 50 WEAPONS, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES Get unlimited access to the most advanced arsenal in the world, with over 50 weapons including highly customisable assault rifles, pistols, shotguns and submachine guns. Choose from a wide variety of grenades to suit your mission objectives and context.
- A BONE-RATTLING BATTLEFIELD EXPERIENCE Dive into the ferocity of the battlefield as you cover swap to outsmart your enemies, or shoot from cover to pin them down and let your team outflank them. This is one of the most visceral firefight experiences you'll ever get in a game.
- FOUR SOLDIERS VS. AN ARMY Feel the power of the elite warfighter. A high tech arsenal and prototype weapons will give you a decisive edge on the battlefield. Four men acting as one will do the rest: silent approaches, synchronized takedowns and mutual trust will make you invincible.
- WEAPONS OF THE FUTURE Spy on the enemy with remote-controlled drones to plan devastating attacks. Use the mighty power of the Warhound to counter air and ground armored units. Vanish in the heart of action thanks to advanced optical camoflage technologies.
- SEE EVERYTHING, DESTROY ANYTHING Activate your Cross Com and get access to A.T.L.A.S, the brand new Augmented Reality system displaying real-time battlefield intel. Synchronize with your team thanks to the W.A.R. targeting system, and multiply your firepower.
Proving the tactical shooter still lives!autumncurve | Feb. 26, 2013 | See all autumncurve's reviews »
It may be a lot more accessible than past entries but it's hearts still in the right place as this proves to be one of the greatest tactical co-op shooters of the last few years. Played on its own it's a pretty safe campaign that wont test the hardcore tactical shooter fans skills; however it's undeniably fun working with three other friends in the campaign or guerilla modes (the latter of which starts to test your skill rather quickly as the waves become progressively difficult) and the multiplayer suite manages to blend a casual attitude with a more organised play. Stick with your team and work together and you will walk all over the opposing force. The gunsmith area is another welcome addition and provides a large amount of customisation and tinkering to be had. Overall, as a complete package it satisfies and fills a void that has been widening over the last few years with the lack of tactical, squad based cooperative shooters.
Different from its predecessor, but always goodpanz3r88 | Dec. 22, 2012 | See all panz3r88's reviews »
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a good action game. In this title the action is in third person, while in its predecessor the action was in first person. The graphic is really amazing. The story of the game looks similar to the one of Call of Duty and Battlefield and it's full of action and explosions. One of the good point of the game is that you can use a lot of different gadgets and you can personalize the weapon you use mounting different elements. The singleplayer is well done , but the game is even better if you play it in coop and you act like a team with the other players
Invisible Man!maciej2601 | Aug. 30, 2012 | See all maciej2601's reviews »
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a great game. The best party game is it hmm ... how to say ... gameplay that is very liked the idea of optical camouflage but even after all of the weapons editor, you can have fun forever with him. Just this game is great but what I say ... every game named Tom Clancy styled in a simple ... wonderful :)