Free Steam key to customers who purchase Another Perspective if it's Greenlit! Vote here!
New to Another Perspective
- New expert levels in MYSTERY MODE!
- Significantly improved performance of the light and shadows system!
- Windowed mode! (as highly requested!)
- Speed Run Timer! (for the speed running inclined!)
- Minor typo fixes!
- Some extra secret stuff that I won't tell you about!
Another Perspective follows the very confusing adventures of a man who is looking for something that he can't quite remember.
He soon discovers he has the power to seemingly just become a different person in a different place and see reality in an endless number of different ways. Combining these thoughts and realities leads him to progress or do something that resembles progress, but this new found ability deeply confuses him and concerns him. He is then left with the quest of not only finding whatever it was he was looking for, but also of just making some kind of sense out of the world around him
- Multiple perspectives that allow you to see each level differently.
- Mind-bending puzzles that need you to consider all worlds at once.
- Mechanical twists that can leave your character upside down or twice as big.
- Original story following a man stuck in a story that doesn't actually make any sense.
- Multiple playable characters! or... is it just one character? I'm not actually sure.
A little surpriseDemilisz | March 24, 2014 | See all Demilisz's reviews »
Another Perspective is probably one of those games that you never heard about. And that's a shame, because it is very good puzzle game. The main goal is to find a way to the key and then to the door. Sounds easy enough, but in reality can be very hard. And our main tool to complete each level is ability to "jump" into your "clones" that are present here - that makes this game somehow similar to Swapper, but we can't make a new clones, only the ones already there can be used. This and mechanics that sometimes change protagonist's shape (making him bigger or smaller etc.) makes this game very interesting. Worth playing.
A lot of funsilviapuiu | March 24, 2014 | See all silviapuiu's reviews »
The game is very simple, but it is challenging enough and somehow it succeeds in offering a pleasant time when playing. You have different perspectives for your character. You can play with multiple characters or just one but in different perspectives. The graphics are nice, it is not very original, but it can be acceptable if you do not have a lot of requirements from the beginning. The game has a lot of puzzles, so the challenge part is at a high level. Sounds are great in my opinion and make the atmosphere enjoyable. I give it a 9, but I recommend it, because it is a good indie game.