Another Perspective follows the very confusing adventures of a man who is looking for something that he can't quite remember.
He soon discovers he has the power to seemingly just become a different person in a different place and see reality in an endless number of different ways. Combining these thoughts and realities leads him to progress or do something that resembles progress, but this new found ability deeply confuses him and concerns him. He is then left with the quest of not only finding whatever it was he was looking for, but also of just making some kind of sense out of the world around him
- Multiple perspectives that allow you to see each level differently.
- Mind-bending puzzles that need you to consider all worlds at once.
- Mechanical twists that can leave your character upside down or twice as big.
- Original story following a man stuck in a story that doesn't actually make any sense.
- Multiple playable characters! or... is it just one character? I'm not actually sure.