Aura 2 Sacred Rings
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary journey like never before as you encounter the World of The Sacred Rings. This first-person point-and-click adventure is the sequel to Aura: Fate of the Ages.
Play as Umang as you awake and find yourself alone in a strange, dark and unwelcoming world. Clenched in your fist lies a series of rings - the Sacred Rings that grant the holder unlimited power and immortality. Quickly you realize that a rival clan has tracked you down and that they want the Sacred Rings’ power for their own evil purposes. You must protect the Sacred Rings and return them to the Keepers... the only ones who will be able to watch over them.
- Vast, rich environments to explore including a mysterious house with a hidden secret, Manula Valley, the residing place of an old witch and an ancient warlock and the old Keeper’s Tower now controlled by your brutal adversary.
- Easy to navigate mouse-driven, point-and-click interface.
- Numerous original and creative puzzles to solve and challenge you.
- An engine that blends together beautiful pre-rendered graphics and environmental interaction with immersive special effects.
- More than 400 incredible locations to fully explore.
- A variety characters to interact with.
- An astonishing musical score with 8 varied themes to compliment gameplay.
Decent though un-refreshingSciazs | Dec. 23, 2013 | See all Sciazs's reviews »
You play Umang, the protagonist from the first installment is again the main hero of this story. He calls upon the assistance of a clan called The Keepers to help him in his journey to kill the bad guys. The usual narrative, don't hold you breath. For the price (even without sale), you will get to punch in the hours as the game is incredibly long-standing.
For the puzzle-enthusiasts, this game will appease to you and the non-enthusiasts alike as the puzzles in the game are both a challenge and endearing at the same time. Its very easy to get lost in them whilst genuinely being fun. Character interaction is superb where for a budget game, you feel quite enthralled with the characters you meet which only adds on to the epic scale of environments for you to explore. Not quite on the scale of Skyrim but matches it in terms of scale to game price.
The only downside to it is that the narrartive and gameplay doesn't bring anything refreshing to the table but the positives (especially the price) is more than enough to make up for the downsides. Recommended buy.