Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
Dream is an adventure game with a focus on narrative and exploration. Play as Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are filled with feelings of dread and despair, but whose dreams are clear, lucid and powerful. Do these dreams hold the key to Howard's future? Journey through the subconscious mind in a quest for self-awareness and truth.
Dream is currently in Early Access and is still a few months away from being completed, you can expect the following if you get the game now.
- Two of the three main Acts in the game are available; a total of five dreams to explore.
- A Nightmare for each Act so far released.
- Oculus Rift support for all current content.
- The game is currently PC-only and English-only.
Unique Interact-able 3D Environments
- Every environment in the game is lovingly hand-crafted by our close-knit team of four and with no worldly restrictions to the environments we can have a vast range of aesthetics and puzzles.
Non-linear Narrative and Gameplay
- You are free to explore dream environments where puzzles can be completed in different orders and the story progresses according to your choices. The paths you choose affect which dreams you experience and how the finale plays out.
Collectables, Items and Secrets
- Each dream is filled with secrets and collectables that help the player progress and contribute to the story.
- Dream features an original soundtrack by composer Norman Legies.
Oculus Rift Support
- Transform how you experience the game through the use of the Oculus Rift.
Surreal and beautiful experience.chiv | Jan. 13, 2015 | See all chiv's reviews »
If you like your games to be thoughtful and immersive then this is a game for you. I love these kinds of slow exploration games, and this one is both rewarding and creative. The world that the developer has managed to create is stunningly beautiful, and the music that accompanies it makes for pleasant, surreal experience.
Well worth a look.
Very Interesting GameKveni | Nov. 4, 2014 | See all Kveni's reviews »
I remember seeing this game and really wanting to know what it was all about. I only saw little glimpses of the game, and that was enough to bring me to playing it, and I can say that this game is such an amazing experience, and that everything about it will definitely bring nostalgia later on in life to anyone that plays it. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a very relaxing game, a game in which you make your own path, and live a life in which only you can imagine, all the while listening to it's absolutely beautiful soundtrack. Truly a very interesting game!
must try with Oculus!damienjameswebb | Sept. 9, 2014 | See all damienjameswebb's reviews »
I love Stanley Parable and Gone home, and so when i first saw this in development I wanted it so bad! It has a great feel to it and the graphics are very well done. I just wish that I had an Oculus Rift to be able to get the best experience. The game sticks you into a dream world where anything can happen (and does) and you feel as if you are literally in a different world! The soundtrack is soothing and amazing and I could listen to it for hours! As well, the progression is at your own pace, and you can take it where you want it to go which is what i thought was a letdown in some other "experience" type games, this really lets your live the story how you want. I can't wait to see the final product released!