Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
This game is an Early Access Title.
Dream is an adventure game with a focus on narrative and exploration. Play as Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are filled with feelings of dread and despair, but whose dreams are clear, lucid and powerful. Do these dreams hold the key to Howard's future? Journey through the subconscious mind in a quest for self-awareness and truth.
Dream is currently in Early Access and is still a few months away from being completed, you can expect the following if you get the game now.
- Two of the three main Acts in the game are available; a total of five dreams to explore.
- A Nightmare for each Act so far released.
- Oculus Rift support for all current content.
- The game is currently PC-only and English-only.
Unique Interact-able 3D Environments
- Every environment in the game is lovingly hand-crafted by our close-knit team of four and with no worldly restrictions to the environments we can have a vast range of aesthetics and puzzles.
Non-linear Narrative and Gameplay
- You are free to explore dream environments where puzzles can be completed in different orders and the story progresses according to your choices. The paths you choose affect which dreams you experience and how the finale plays out.
Collectables, Items and Secrets
- Each dream is filled with secrets and collectables that help the player progress and contribute to the story.
- Dream features an original soundtrack by composer Norman Legies.
Oculus Rift Support
- Transform how you experience the game through the use of the Oculus Rift.
must try with Oculus!damienjameswebb | Sept. 9, 2014 | See all damienjameswebb's reviews »
I love Stanley Parable and Gone home, and so when i first saw this in development I wanted it so bad! It has a great feel to it and the graphics are very well done. I just wish that I had an Oculus Rift to be able to get the best experience. The game sticks you into a dream world where anything can happen (and does) and you feel as if you are literally in a different world! The soundtrack is soothing and amazing and I could listen to it for hours! As well, the progression is at your own pace, and you can take it where you want it to go which is what i thought was a letdown in some other "experience" type games, this really lets your live the story how you want. I can't wait to see the final product released!