Hotel: Collector's Edition
Reveal the great mystery that lies behind high walls of the Bellevue hotel.
A medieval castle, now a luxury hotel holds secrets beyond the wildest imagination. For detective Bridget Brightstone of NYPD, this is a once-in-a-lifetime investigation!
Meet the ancient Egyptian cult in a search of almighty artifact, Marcus Antonius, King Arthur and many others who tried to keep this omni-powerful object hidden away from those who wanted to use its terrible powers for conquering the world and stop the evil from raising from its grave!
- Lead a young detective and confront the ancient Egyptian cult
- Meet King Arthur, Cleopatra, Marcus Antonius and other historical characters
- Explore the mystical old castle and over 50 other locations
- Search the "underworld" and discover the supernatural
- Help save the world from the ultimate evil
Additional features "Collectors Edition":
- Characters Biography
- Integrated Strategy Guide
- Bonus Art and Desktop Wallpapers
- Bonus Music
Not for me, but interesting conceptrascallion | June 6, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
In Hotel, you play a young detective (Bridget Bridestone) whose job it is to discover what exactly is going on in the hotel and old castle. Along the journey, you meet all sort of interesting characters from history who aid you in your quest. Although this sounds like a fun concept, it is poorly carried out in a game which has poor graphics, a bit of a rubbish storyline and okay gameplay. Although I don't particularly enjoy this game, I can see why someone interested in medieval, roman and Ancient Egyptian times would.