Clever Kids: Creepy Crawlies
Third party DRM: SecuromPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Join Sprocket the Robot on a fantastic journey into the undergrowth of your own garden! Learn about mini-beasts from all over the world, from Goliath Spiders the size of a dinner plate to Fairy Wasps smaller than a pin head!
Become an amateur entomologist, learning how to identify all sorts of different insects and arachnids. Find out how flies taste with their feet, how water beetles catch their prey, and how giant centipedes catch bats in mid-air! Clever Kids: Creepy Crawlies will teach you all this about our creepy crawly companions and much, much more!
- Visit the garden and explore the Touch and Learn menus
- Learn hundreds of creepy crawly facts and take the quiz
- Help a dung beetle roll his food home
- Complete Sliding and Jigsaw puzzles
- Spot the Difference between different insects
- Test your maths at the Target Range
- Protect the garden from pests with a friendly fly!
- Interactive painting and colouring in
- Fully localised with spoken audio
Good game for kids.iIDevvz | June 10, 2011 | See all iIDevvz's reviews »
This is mostly a game for kids. Coloring, searching, in a kid-friendly way. This is fun for kids, and the programs are ok. You can take a quiz, protect a garden, color a painting, and much more. The questions maybe a tad hard, but when they play it more, they will know more about this game. So, only buy this game when you have childeren.