Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game. Play as one of 3 unique factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula!
- 3 Unique Factions each with unique ships and abilities.
- 24 Mission single player campaign. 8 missions for each faction. Play through the Alliance, Cyborgs and Exile campaigns to unlock upgrades and abilities.
- Skirmish modes including Classic, Close Quarters and Resources and 3 difficulties.
- Multiplayer! Go head to head with a friend or stranger with your favorite faction.
- Persistent upgrade system. Unlock upgrades as you play the game to constantly improve your fleet.
Not new, but executed wellLocke | Feb. 12, 2014 | See all Locke's reviews »
This game doesn't do anything particularly new or interesting, and there's plenty of free Flash games that have the same basic concept of needing to send groups of AI units that constantly push across a map for control to capture the enemy base, but it manages to do that one thing very well and is probably my favorite game of the genre. There are three different races with unique ships and powers that change your play style and keep things interesting. It's also priced well and does have online multiplayer to extend the replay value (assuming you can find a game). Hopefully will be Greenlit soon to build the player base, and I'm certainly waiting eagerly to get back into it.
Good for beginnersgeorgecopos | April 3, 2013 | See all georgecopos's reviews »
The single player campaign is very short and should take most people probably 3 hours or so. The game does contain multiplayer though which I imagine is where you’ll get the most enjoyment out of this game. Unfortunately when I checked I could not find any games. When this gets greenlit on steam I fully expect them to have a great online community.
Overall the game is great because it is one of the few real time strategy games easy for beginners to get in to. This might also be its fault as there may not be much depth involved to keep people playing for long