Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord
Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord is the sequel to the critically acclaimed fantasy turn-based strategy Age of Fear: The Undead King. The game features a novel battle system, two campaigns with solid fantasy stories, and flexible multi-player and skirmish modes.
The story takes place in an untamed fantasy land, where four forces: the Human Kingdom, the Greenskins' Horde, the Undead Legion, and the Chaos Demons, are fighting for domination and survival. If you are going to survive, you will need to conquer cities, destroy demonic invaders, and discover ancient secrets.
Be wary. You're about to encounter quick skirmishes, where your unit's cooperation is essential. You will visit distant lands, either as a twisted succubus or an evil orcish warlord, where you will conquer cities, destroy demonic invaders, and discover ancient secrets - at least, that’s what you will do if you can survive!
- Multiplayer and skirmish modes! (Hot Seat vs. AI vs. Networked Players)
- Two full campaigns with multiple branches: The Demon's Lover and The Horde!
- Enhanced and non-cheating AI!
- 91(!) units with over 100 unique skills, split into four distinctive armies (Human Kingdom, Undead Legion, Greenskins Horde and Chaos Demons)!
- Over 40 unique battles and bonus content!
- Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems and your serial key is fully interchangeable between versions!