Basilius Valentius, a monk and medic from the monastery of Camaldoli, is called to Florence to treat a mysterious illness that has befallen his old friend Lorenzo de Medici. Shortly after his arrival Lorenzo dies though, and as Basilius finds evidence suggesting his old friend was murdered, he is determined to find the murderer. This, however, is not an easy endeavour, as the powerful Roman dynasties of the 15th century are caught in a brutal struggle. During his investigations Basilius gets help from various places: an old friend and the Borgia sons of whom he does not know much are helping him with his investigations, but who can be trusted?
- Based on the TV series “Borgia”, the most expensive European TV production of all time
- Explore historic, 15th century Rome and Florence in all their splendor
- Outstanding, realistic graphics, challenging puzzles and classic hidden-object gameplay in 30 detailed locations
- New, engaging storyline, told in voiced cut scenes, interactive dialogues with characters from the TV series
- Minigames including a match-3 game and more
Interestingruready12 | May 13, 2012 | See all ruready12's reviews »
This game very much appealed to me as I love puzzle game and this seemed different than any other I have played before, so I though why not give it a go, I don't regret it. This game is really long for a puzzle game and has multiple mini-games to play over and over again. The graphics are low, like most puzzle game low-end graphics help older computers so they too can enjoy this wonderful type of game. I recommend this game to any puzzle fan looking for a wonderful and unique game.