Happy Land Defender+
Happy Land Defender is a single player 3D Open Field Tower Defense game.
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful and quiet place called ‘Happy Land’. Everything was peaceful until one day the nearby aliens invaded the planet. Their mission was unknown but it seemed that they liked very much what's in the Candy Shop.
Defend Happy Land!
- Build a maze of towers to stop the aliens
- Combine the powers of five unique towers
- Find the best strategy for each of the 20 levels
- Use the power of clouds, lakes and supports
- 8 different types of aliens with their own personality.
- 20 levels each with unique and friendly 3D cartoon environment.
- Endless mode for each of the 20 levels.
- 21 challenging achievements.
- Unique game objects (support towers, clouds, puddles).
Another Tower DefenseDukePaul | Nov. 12, 2012 | See all DukePaul's reviews »
This game has a cheap price because it was one of the best free webgames, now it is updated for PC and offers the same gameplay as other Tower Defense games with simple but cute graphics.
The game has a few modes, normal mode and endless mode and you only have five types of attack towers, three for support and two barriers, each one upgradable, choose wisely and add them to the ground to fight the waves of aliens.
The twenty levels are short but you have a lot of achievements, if you played all the Tower Defense games in the market, Happy Land Defender+ deserves a try,