Mystery Series: A Vampire Tale
Step into a dark and mysterious universe and take on the role of innocent young Caroline, trying to solve her father's mysterious disappearance. Travel from sunny cities to cold ancient ruins and discover a world you never thought existed. When Caroline decides to leave for Transylvania in search of her missing father she finds a hidden and dangerous realm but also unexpected help, when, by mistake, she unlocks the prison of an ancient vampire. This unprecedented twist of events will immerse you in a secret ancient society as you discover vampire clan wars that have been raging for millennia.
- The first Transylvanian studio to make a Transylvanian game
- Beautiful gothic-inspired artwork, inspired by folkloric legends and tales
- Scrolling realistic scenes with 3D effects and animations
- Amazing replay value, provided by a random hidden objects system and competitive scoring
- Journey through an enthralling plot, uncover a secret society and a long feuding war between ancient vampire clans
- Find the hidden objects in 16 challenging levels
- Solve 16 mini-games
- Bonus features: Find the 16 hidden scrolls hidden in every level
- Immersive soundtrack
- Captivating cut-scenes, voiced over in English, French and German
One of the bestaqnickdan3 | July 2, 2012 | See all aqnickdan3's reviews »
This game is one of the best hidden object games I've ever played. Most hidden object games base themselves on finding the object themselves and that's it, but this game has a background story to it which supports why you are finding the objects. This adds a feeling of suspense and mystery and makes the game a lot better. There's a lot more to this game than the objects, however. There are plenty of puzzles to solve in order to find these objects and it also makes the game better. I suggest this game for people who like mystery.