RADicalROACH is a fast paced shoot em’ up, set minutes after nuclear hell falls from the sky engulfing all but a few tough little bugs. Play as the super little radiated roach with new found powers, get to safety before the army of fleas get you.
- Fast paced shmup action in a cartoony world full of cute but deadly little bugs.
- Venture four unique environments with diverse and challenging levels.
- Spit through a huge variety of enemies and savage boss creatures.
- Easy accessible for all gamers. Easy to pick up and play, but hard as hell.
- Unlockable Battle Bugs game mode, including 3 challenges with 5 characters to choose from to blast your way to the highest score.
A disappointment in the leastcaspica | May 16, 2013 | See all caspica's reviews »
When I first saw this game I thought "Great, another shoot shmup game, I love those". And I do. Games like Sine Mora and Beat Hazard are games I've put a reasonable amount of time into. This one does not meet my expectations. The art style is definitely cool. I like that a lot. Sadly, that's the only thing to it. Repetitive, boring gameplay and not able to sustain entertainment all the way through. Since it's a steep learning curve in the game you will have to refine those reflex skill to progress and to be honest, I think you can do that somewhere else and be more entertained in the process. Try for example Jamestown instead.