Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Manor of the Damned is a retro inspired action RPG that invokes the memories from the great console games of times past.
- Engaging Story! You play a wandering vagabond swept up into the twisted lives of the immortal specpyres.
- Intense Action! Combine unique weapons to destroy relentless enemies and cunning monsters in this action RPG.
- Puzzles and Exploration! Only a sharp mind can unravel the secrets of the manor and the horrors of its past.
- Multiple Weapons! Dual wield weapons and items to combine their powers.
- Retro Style! Retro inspired sound effects and graphics.
- Awesome Soundtrack! Pounding industrial and eerie gothic music.
- Multiple Languages! Play in either English or Swedish.
A difficult loveFinka_Karfein | May 22, 2014 | See all Finka_Karfein's reviews »
I didn't expect much from a little game like this one. But it proved to fall into my memory very well. Even after over almost 2 years I remember it. Especially the atmosphere created by nicely designed locations and really great music which I tend to use today during my RPG sessions with friends. The story is also good though it ends only after 2-3 hours when it gets really good. For the current price and after patches it's definitely a must-buy for people seeking something new. A mix of action RPG and a little bit of horror will glue you to the monitor till the credits. The thing is, if you are able to finish it because the difficulty level can be high. For those who want more, there's a New Game+.
A good old rpgZinzun | Sept. 4, 2012 | See all Zinzun's reviews »
This action rpg is a genuine surprise. The graphic looks like an rpg maker game but it's very good, it's like playing an old game. The bosses are hard, and you will die several time before beat theme, but this is good because the game is very short. For only one euro, it's a great deal!
Great little game.aqnickdan3 | June 29, 2012 | See all aqnickdan3's reviews »
This game looks simple and generic at first glance, but this game will surprise you. The first thing that you will notice is the extraordinary work on the details of the game; the simple things that make the game stand out. The graphics are very consistent with the theme, and it works very well with it. There are many items that make the gameplay more interesting, such as the ring which allows you to walk over water, but also slowly drains your health. The bosses are very challenging and make the game so much better than it already is. These all are what makes the game very fun and unique, but the only one thing that is a drawback is the length of the game. The game is very short. Overall, I recommend this game to everyone.