Hidden Mysteries: The White House
Take a tour of one of America’s most historic and important landmarks while enjoying hours of educational and entertaining hidden object gameplay. Unravel the secret history of the White House and uncover ancient conspiracies in this enthralling puzzle adventure – Start your journey today!
- Over 30 levels take players from the Oval Office to the Lincoln Bedroom
- Exciting mini-games and challenging puzzles help you solve the mystery
- Features lavishly decorated rooms based on actual images of the White House
- Meet intriguing characters in a fascinating storyline
- Unique clue and hint system to keep players motivated
- Hours of fun and addictive hidden-object gameplay!
The White HouseJackFive | June 2, 2011 | See all JackFive's reviews »
The purpose of the game is always the same, finding hidden items and solves puzzles. But this time, we are inside the White House, when Lincoln was president. So we move in the Oval Office, and others room. This game can enjoy to some, but many will find it, after a bit, boring.