The cult racing series created in 1988 by Palace Software is back with a brand new version faster than ever before! Rediscover the sheer thrill of arcade gaming with this amazing racing game, taking bends at max speed or massive jumps that can go hundreds of meters high.
You'll be right in the middle of all the action, racing some of the best rides out there. Criss-cross different states of the USA at over 180 mph!
Just make sure the cops don't catch you.
- An arcade game featuring major speed and sky-high jumps.
- Experience the intensity of urban racing as you slalom through traffic, avoiding obstacles along the way.
- Smash through police barricades. The cops will do everything in their power to try and stop you...
- A range of challenges in every race.
- Use the garage to customize your vehicle. Pimp your ride!
- Challenge your buddies and test our your driving skills in multi-player mode for up to 4 players.
Surprising Amount of Contentrolliejoe | July 17, 2013 | See all rolliejoe's reviews »
Played this one some time ago when it first came out. While its not a "AAA" production this game really has a surprising amount of things to do, lots of content and cars. One other big plus is it has a great sense of speed. For a value title my only major complaint was that I could never get the multiplayer to work (or maybe there wasn't anyone playing). Now that its on Capsule could be worth another look just for that.
Neat arcade racing gameScorpy | July 16, 2013 | See all Scorpy's reviews »
Imagine Need for Speed: The Run without any story, cutscenes or epic music. That's pretty much what you get with Crazy Cards. The premise of racing around different states of the USA is a great one, but what really makes the game shine is the customization and tight gameplay.
Its graphics are decent for such a cheap game, and the customization is pretty deep as well. Although it isn't as deep as I'd wanted it to be, it's acceptable for a game of this price.
For its asking price of $9.99, any racing fan should pick this up. It's a great game to play for a bit if you're bored, and even though there isn't much content to speak of, it's still a great experience every time I play.