Third party DRM: SecuromPlayfire Client required to download and play.
GT-R 400 gets the chequered flag every time. It is quite literally streets ahead of every other budget priced racing game. Midas has specifically commissioned GT-R 400 from leading UK developer Kuju to usher in the next generation of budget PC gaming.
As soon as you get behind the wheel of one of the licensed GT cars, including the stunning Ascari KZ1 and the pulsating Mosler MT900, you will feel the discernable leap in class in every aspect of the game - look, feel and gameplay.
GT-R 400 is a revolution in budget gaming.
- Licensed GT cars complete with livery and sponsor decals.
- Compete against British 2003 GT Champion Martin Short.
- Real-time car damage that genuinely affects the cars performance.
- Race over 16 varied tracks across 3 continents.
- Six championships for model specific and mixed GT car racing.
- Sixteen time trial games with un-lockable rewards for fast times.
- Single and multiplayer action.
- Created by leading developer Kuju whose track record includes full price products such as Warhammer: Firewarrior.
Fun little racer!!faraany3k | Aug. 18, 2011 | See all faraany3k's reviews »
Its an old fun racing game. Just don't expect the realism of today's racing games. At a cheap price game is definitely worth it . Game has a great range of GT cars and loads of tracks to experience the thrills of speed. Graphics are pretty dated so it will run on your notebook just fine. Cheap racing game with loads of value. Game also has multiplayer available over Lan. If you are a racing fan and out of cash. This game is for you.
Decent Racing Gameetnies | Aug. 7, 2011 | See all etnies's reviews »
The game is pretty good, There are lots of cars and tracks to choose from and can be pretty fun. The graphics aren't too great. The game is decent for the price, but I would only recommend it if you don't have enough money to buy a more recent racing game or are a huge racing fan who is looking for racing games.
Cheap and Cheerfulrascallion | April 21, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
This is a simplistic, all rounder racing game that is worth getting if you enjoyed Forza or Test Drive Unlimited. There is a wide range of vehicles and tracks, and the multiplayer is decent enough. For this bargain price, you can't go wrong. However the graphics aren't very good, but the gameplay makes up for this.