Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
Feel the heart-pounding thrill of extreme off-road racing competition!
Mad Riders is an adrenaline-fueled off-road arcade racing game that sets new standards for the racing genre on Xbox LIVE Arcade and Playstation Network.
Perform aerial stunts, use your boost wisely, and open shortcuts to dominate your friends on 45 tracks in stunning tropical locations across the globe.
The game’s breathtaking speed and accessible gameplay allows players of all skills to instantly pick up on the fun, while the competitive multiplayer and customization options will keep them coming back.
Mad Riders delivers the ultimate off-road racing experience for thrill seekers and fans of wheel-to-wheel action!
- Be crafty to claim victory Enter wheel-to-wheel frenzy, thanks to an intuitive drop-in system, and compete in 3 exciting multiplayer modes playable up to 12 players.
- Experience blistering speed Boosting is the key to victory! Fill your boost bar by performing stunts or by collecting rings to be the fastest.
- Use shortcuts to your advantage Use shortcuts wisely to steal victory by turning the tide of a race.
- Dominate the air Mastering the air is as important as mastering the ground. Impressive aerial stunts will fill your boost bar to stay ahead.
- Race in stunning exotic locations Race on 45 different tracks set in breathtaking locales around the world.
- Compete with other racers Put your skills to the test against friends and the community thanks the worldwide online leaderboards.
- Define your style Choose from a large selection of ATVs and Buggies and customize your vehicle and character to match your style.
Worth his price !xghosts | July 2, 2013 | See all xghosts's reviews »
This is not the best arcade racing game in the world, that's for sure ! But Mad Riders is funny, give thrill and does not cost much ! So if you liked games such as Nail'd or Pure, you're sure to like this one. You always want to return to it just a make one race !
Well done, buy it now!drafek | June 20, 2013 | See all drafek's reviews »
This racing game isn't like a normal racing game here you go 360 degrees, you drive really really fast, there isn't anytime to thing about a choice. The gameplay is fun. You also can unlock things inside maps for example a hidden route. The graphics are done well. Sadly the multiplayer is dead, but you'll get alot of fun in singleplayer too. Worth full price!
Good deal!LESZ3u | June 10, 2012 | See all LESZ3u's reviews »
Mad Riders is very similar to other Techland game - Nail'd. In fact it looks just like map pack with a new title. I don't recommend it for gamers, who already played Nail'd, but others will spend with it a very good time. This game is CRAZY! There are many ATVs, game is VERY fast and gives a lot of fun. Only soundtrack and graphic could be better, but this does not affect on gameplay.