Monster Truck Destruction
Can you handle a 1500HP Monster Truck that can crash cars, get massive air and pop wheelies with a blip of the throttle? Monster Truck Destruction is here to satisfy all of these needs plus more. Choose monster trucks from the founding era with original rivalry between BIGFOOT ® and USA-1, or trucks from the 80’s, 90’s and today. Can you perform a ‘slap wheelie’ or a ‘flip’ to earn maximum points in freestyle? Will you be able to knock-out a blistering time in drag? If not maybe you’ll need to upgrade your truck so that it can be faster and go harder, but watch out if you go too hard your truck may break and cost you money to repair! Loads of fun for the casual gamer to the ultimate Monster Truck die-hard fan. GET IN, HOLD ON and LET IT RIP!
- 30+ real monster trucks to choose from such as BIGFOOT ®, USA-1, Rislone, Outback Thunda, Bearfoot, Western Renegade, Black Widow and many more
- Compete on real life tracks as created by the Monster X Tour crew
- Conquer Drag race, Freestyle events and Championships
- Upgrade your trucks as your competition gets harder
- Enjoy the realistic physics, graphics and handling in 16 real world arenas
Successful port from mobile devicesmahon | Oct. 6, 2013 | See all mahon's reviews »
Monster Truck Destruction looks like a PC port of a mobile application. And well, it is not a wrong feeling because that's what it is. While there are many good car driving and racing games on PCs, it may always be good to be able to play the same game on your computer and on your mobile device. This game gives you an opportunity to do it. The number of options and vehicles available is good enough to make this game a passable rival for most PC racers. The gameplay itself may not be anything exceptional, but is enjoyable for sure. Just jump over a ramp or two with your monster truck, especially if you manage to drop onto another vehicle and tell me if you are still sceptical about the game. I am not.