Xpand Rally Xtreme
Multiplayer is currently unsupported.
It’s even more intense sensations from driving through the rally special stages. It’s more dynamics, adrenaline and satisfaction from cornering at extreme speeds. Narrow road, extra-tight corners, and hundreds of your decisions per minute. That’s what Xtreme is.
In Xtreme we modeled all of the world’s most dangerous and extreme special stages. Off the beaten track in Malaysia, up the mountain hairpins in Monte Carlo, and through the ultra-narrow forest vistas of Great Britain… bumps, cliffs, potholes, dodges and crests – split seconds decide everything.
A portion of additional excitement derives from the phenomenal car damage model. Each damage type influences the car driving physics differently.
Car’s Power and velocity. Xtreme accelerates the pulse rate, increases the blood pressure and is very addictive. At the fast corners you’re balancing on the verge of fear; in a split of a second the instincts guide you...
Apart from a classic rally Xtreme offers new extreme racing modes with harsh off-road 4x4 monster clashes. Extremely fast, brutal and dirty races off the beaten track...
- Extreme tracks based on real-life rally stages
- Extreme speed and power of the best racing cars
- Hundreds decision per minute driving on the verge of safety
- Physical modeling of the terrain
- Intuitive controls and pure rally excitement in the ARCADE mode
- Detailed car physics simulation in the SIMULATION mode
- Zone-sensitive car damage model
- Engaging career mode: 20 cars, 67 races and 800 tuning parts to unlock
- Intuitive track editing tool – enables creation of unique special stages
- Exciting multiplayer mode via the Internet or LAN
Fun rally game, but not the best.Gh0st233 | July 5, 2012 | See all Gh0st233's reviews »
Xpand Rally Xtreme is definitely not a bad game. It has fun elements, lots of tracks and lots of vehicles from our favourite car manufacturers. The gameplay is fun and smooth, and the graphics are good for the time, since the game came out about 5 years ago.
However, as fun as this game is, my favourite rally games will still be Colin Mcrae's Rally and Dirt 2. But, this game is quite good, for what it is, and I would recommend it at a reduced price.