Disciples III: Resurrection
This is a new landmark in the history of Nevendaar, when a new race ascends to power - the ruthless and merciless Undead Hordes. It is the story of selfless love and unfading glory. Heroes of the past, who had lost their lives, but not their sentience, are exacting their revenge in the name of Mortis, the Goddess of Death.
- The most expected race - The Undead Hordes, which has been the mostly anticipated race among the gamers and fans of the Disciples series
- Over 70 hours of gameplay. This is even more than in the previous game in the series - Disciples 3: Renaissance!
- 2 storyline characters, 4 leaders of the Undead Hordes, 2 bosses and over 50 new units.
- Revised gameplay balance.
- Famous distinct gothic atmosphere. Unique style and design. Detailed and realistic world.
- The plot of the game was written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, author of the most popular book based on the series.
- Dramatic and intriguing plot. •- Well thought-out and interesting quests
turn-based RPGxydanus | Jan. 25, 2013 | See all xydanus's reviews »
Disciples III: Resurrection is turn-based RPG like Heroes Of Might And Magic series. My opinion is that Disciples III is better game than new Heroes games but still far from perfect.
Atmosphere dark as I like it to be in medieval-fantasy games. Graphics look good and gameplay is, well not unique but still at least good as in Heroes games. In Resurrection you play as a Evil horde, and game is even darker than original Renaissance. I did not play much attention to the plot because I concentrated on testing new units until I got bored. Maybe they should have made story telling more interesting way.
Dated but funDarkslayer16 | Aug. 1, 2012 | See all Darkslayer16's reviews »
Disciples is a fun turn based rpg but the graphics and ui feel extremely dated. The story is fairly average and it's expensive for what it is. If you are looking for a turn based rpg you should probably consider other options, but if this game is on sale it's not exactly terrible.