Disciples III: Resurrection
Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
This is a new landmark in the history of Nevendaar, when a new race ascends to power - the ruthless and merciless Undead Hordes. It is the story of selfless love and unfading glory. Heroes of the past, who had lost their lives, but not their sentience, are exacting their revenge in the name of Mortis, the Goddess of Death.
- The most expected race - The Undead Hordes, which has been the mostly anticipated race among the gamers and fans of the Disciples series
- Over 70 hours of gameplay. This is even more than in the previous game in the series - Disciples 3: Renaissance!
- 2 storyline characters, 4 leaders of the Undead Hordes, 2 bosses and over 50 new units.
- Revised gameplay balance.
- Famous distinct gothic atmosphere. Unique style and design. Detailed and realistic world.
- The plot of the game was written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, author of the most popular book based on the series.
- Dramatic and intriguing plot. •- Well thought-out and interesting quests
Great improvement over Renaissancemahon | Nov. 20, 2013 | See all mahon's reviews »
The Disciples series has always been a worthy alternative for Heroes of Might and Magic games, and some gamers even preferred it to the Heroes. Disciples II was a good game, which could easily outmatch Heroes, but Disciples III suffered from some technical glitches and problems with balance. Fortunately the Resurrection pack fixes many of them, rebalances some, and adds new stuff to the already interesting universe. Now you can also play a new race, the undead, and some new characters with their own storylines. If you liked Disciples II or Disciples III Renaissance, you will surely love this one. And if you are still not familiar with this series but are a HoMM fan - why don't you check one of the most interesting alternatives to the game you like so much?