Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Pack (NA)
Third party DRM: OriginPlease note that the free third-party service, Origin, must be used to activate this title.
"...no matter what you're looking for, whether it be amazing gameplay, immersive storytelling or perhaps a riveting new world to explore as you fully customize and re-customize your character at will, Reckoning has it all." - IGN.com
"Top-notch combat with a real punch, Fantastic, flexible character advancement, Some great-looking creatures, Extensive world with tons of stuff to do and lots of monsters to fight." - NowGamer.com
A Massive World to Explore, Filled with Epic Fiction and Rich Storytelling
• Uncover the secrets of Amalur in hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns.
• Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death. Turn your lack of a destiny to your advantage and harness fate as a weapon.
• Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
*Intense Action Combat *
• Customize your play in a dynamic combat system that delivers some of the most intense and responsive action ever seen in an RPG.
• Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
Choose Your Destiny With Customizable Classes
• Build the character you’ve always wanted with the revolutionary new Destiny system that allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
• Create and modify your hero with millions of combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
BEAUTIFUL Looking gameforgot2shave | Aug. 14, 2013 | See all forgot2shave's reviews »
I picked this one up a couple months ago and I couldn't believe I had waited so long to get it. It's such a great looking game with some beautiful character models. The game world is just massive and the towns are beautifully decorated. The voice acting is top notch too. The talent system offers some great variation in gameplay and unlike titles like dragon age, you can always change what role you take. Loot is randomized for the most part which has its benefits and downsides. The only real complaint I have with this game is the lack of transport. You have to run everywhere that you can't fast travel to. The developers took many great ideas from many great RPGs and ran with it. Truly one of the best RPGs ever made.
All in one bundle for Reckoninglok0812 | Aug. 13, 2013 | See all lok0812's reviews »
If you enjoy an open world games like the Elder Scroll series then there is a chance you will fall in love with Reckoning as well. Compared to Elder Scrolls, while the world is not as open it is definitely a moderate size and do contain optional dungeon areas to explore that will come across during your adventure. Gameplay and combat style are similar while while Reckoning focuses on more action combat then the simple click spam of Elder Scroll. You can time your clicks and execute certain moves which will allow you to further extend you combo. In addition the the main game, the game also come with 2 of its content DLCs that will further expand the game. If you are done looking for another open world game and never heard of this then definitely get it/