Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Large-scale battles have become a vestige of the past, depleting resources of conflicting parties. Settled space, where welfare and order had reigned, has become a cemetery for dead ships which is flooded with pirates and adventurists. Complete impunity, black market flourishing where gun and tech trade is on the move, arbitrariness and anarchy – the Galaxy has become a real dangerous place. Events in the Universe and its habitant’s destiny are completely up to player’s choice and tactical decisions.
Star Wolves 3: Civil War is a sequel to the popular 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements. Original large-scale scenario, closely tied with the first part of intergalactic epic helps the player influence the ongoing events and foreordain one of many endings. Free roam, free mission selection, free team forming – the world of Star Wolves waits for its heroes.
- Huge world: 110 highly detailed star systems in different parts of the Galaxy.
- Non-linear story: several endings and additional quests create a complete game universe.
- New characters and skills: form up a team of your dream; teach your companions new skills.
- New participant in the intergalactic conflict: the Space Fleet of a New Empire, equipped with its own spaceships.
- A number of new base ships and fighters with unique specifications and original weapon types and equipment.
Nice RTS/RPGKhalan | June 22, 2011 | See all Khalan's reviews »
A nice mix of RTS, action and RPG elements. You control a mothership capable of launching several smaller fighters. Each of these (including the mothership) can be upgraded with better equipment or replaced entirely with stronger models, and crewed by your party members, who can increase in skills. Nice graphics, large gameworld and lots of missions, including story and free-time random missions. Recommended.
Greatrascallion | April 26, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
More like a RTS than a RPG, Star Wolves 3: Civil War is a great, time consuming and addictive game that keeps you coming back for more. With loads of space to free roam, loads of different types of unit and weapons, and an enthralling story, Star Wolves is a gem to add to your game collection today.