Battlestrike - The Road to Berlin
Third party DRM: SecuromPlayfire Client required to download and play.
The guns of the greatest of all wars roar into life in and on The Road to Berlin. This fast-moving game drops the player right in the middle of frenzied combat action, where the thrills just keep coming! Pilot, gunner, sniper, paratrooper – all these roles are played out through a simple, intuitive point-and-click interface, allowing instant and complete immersion in the game world.
The weapons and weapon platforms modeled in the game range from legendary fighters such as the P-51 Mustang to the Springfield sniper carbine. 16 summer and winter combat missions, realistic sound and graphics, plus fast-flowing action make for an exciting and satisfying gaming experience.
The battles will be fought both in the air and on the ground under diverse conditions, in different seasons: from summer through winter and in various places: from fields or villages up to the very centre of Berlin.
- Huge range of weapons including fighter planes, tank and field cannon, mobile AA guns, tank and infantry machine guns, and sniper carbines
- Chilling encounters with German Wunderwaffe
- Great mission variety - from the turret guns of a Lancaster bomber to a snipers’ duel in the ruins of Berlin
- Simple, intuitive point-and-click interface
- Fully realistic sound effects
- Detailed 3D environments with many special effects
- Low system requirements allowing smooth gameplay on slower systems
terriblerobertification | April 11, 2011 | See all robertification's reviews »
This game started to bore from the first second I played it. The graphics are terrible, the gameplay is awful.
The other parts of battlestrike were already the worst I've ever played, but this one beats them all in terms of "awfulness". You have to once more defeat the Nazi's, but the problem is that the game has such low system requirements, even a computer from 2000 could play it. It doesn't recreate any good form of nostalgia at all.
There are more environments and weapons than in the other parts, so that's a good thing, but it s still one of the worst of its kind.