Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
Special Forces of the future.
Chrome SpecForce, are an elite strike force unit of the FEC (Federal Expeditionary Corps), created with one sole purpose, to rid the planetary system of global hazards and crisis situations that endanger the Federation’s stability, or directly violate federal order. This elite strike force must undertake top secret missions such as high profile target assassination, espionage, infiltration and sabotage of enemy territory. Armed with the most up to date combat equipment, the SpecForce field agents are equipped for any situation.
You are Logan, a member of the elite SpecForce military unit. Your mission - to battle terrorist factions on the desolate planet of Estrella! But things turn from bad to worse when the local conflict escalates to pan galactic proportions… and you're in the middle of it all!
- Use your Power Armor systems and ultramodern military equipment to maximum efficiency.
- Take part in covert operations deep inside enemy territory.
- Work alone or cooperate with your team members.
- Fight against cunning AI opponents.
- Demonstrate your tactical planning skills and quick reflexes.
- Experience the vast landscapes of Estrella.
- Use land and air vehicles for transportation and combat.
- Play over the Internet and via LAN.
- Take part in complex, fast-paced multiplayer arenas.
Good FPSTokiTheCleaver | Sept. 24, 2015 | See all TokiTheCleaver's reviews »
This game has a decent storyline, good mechanics and good graphics. The world is made beautifully, and the vehicles allow you to traverse the ground easily. The game is a bit dated but still better than most of the FPS on Steam these days.