Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
Mega-Corporations are competing for control of the Valkyria System and its most precious resource - Chrome. Espionage, sabotage, murder... All part of everyday life in the 'New Frontier', and no one is better at it than Logan, a former member of SpecForce - the elite tactical team and now a fugitive bounty hunter. Betrayed and outlawed, he uses his special talents for personal interest. Enhanced by implants, he has the capability to sneak into high security installations undiscovered - or to brake in with guns blazing...mercenary for hire.
Become Logan in this first-person tactical shooter and operate vehicles on land, sea, and air while wielding an extensive array of destructive weapons. Learn that one man, the right man, can make a difference.
It’s you to decide. Survive and discover the secret of Chrome.
- Operate vehicles including four wheelers, anti-gravity speeders or even walkers
- Use implants and become a "stealth assassin" or a "living tank"
- Battle trough 16 single player missions and 8 exclusive multiplayer maps
- Explore a variety of vast locations including luxuriant tropical forests, rocky deserts, snowy glaciers, futuristic complexes, military bases and orbital stations
- Equip yourself with more than 15 kinds of weapons such as machine guns, rocket launchers and stationary cannons and cause some serious damage
- Shoot it out using every available weapon, vehicle and implant with up to 32 opponents in multiplayer mode
- Challenge other players in 5 multiplayer modes - Assault, Capture The Flag, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Team Domination
Decent Quake Clonesycomantis1991 | Sept. 19, 2015 | See all sycomantis1991's reviews »
Chrome is in the vain of old-school PC FPS games like Quake and Unreal Tournament. It has a nice array of weapons and is fast-paced and fun. Unfortunately, it also suffers from the poor aiming interface and floaty controls of the early twitch shooter era. So this purchase depends greatly on whether you enjoy that style of gameplay or not, and if your friends own it.