Deep Black Reloaded
Deep Black is a sci-fi project with detailed action-packed underwater combats that will feature a new trend in TPS genre. Exciting game play suggests the using dynamically of both environments for combats: land and underwater. The unique setting of Deep Black comprises an immersive story line, complex science-fiction mystery, espionage and bio-terror. The storyline runs up in nearest future in the the world of unsteadiness, chaos, espionage, terrorism, desperate fight for world supremacy and possession of sophisticated biological weapon. Usage of realistic physical effects in underwater environment enforces the player to feel all the deepness of fear and unpredictability of combat in Deep Black.
- Over 30 missions in four different environments
- Fights full of action against enemy drones as well as humans
- Wide range of unique weapons including underwater harpoon, attachment EMP-grenade and stungun
- Varied gameplay because of modern “Lockon-target” system, jet packs harpoon,close combat, underwater bomb attack and much more
- Due to next-gen graphics stunning environments, visuals and effects
- Exciting underwater multiplayer for even more long time fun
- Three different difficulty levels
- For the first time underwater fights are in the focus in an anti-terror-shooter
- Completely new game experience due to free movement under water
- Huge complexity: Over 30 missions, 27 different types of enemies, 14 weapons
- Cinematic story with a lot of cutscenes
- Full support of 3D Vision technology by NVIDIA
- Complex multiplayer with innovative game modes
A good idea.DukePaul | Jan. 22, 2013 | See all DukePaul's reviews »
Deep Black Reloaded is your typical Third Person Shooter, simple gameplay and good action scenes. It introduces interesting things like underwater combat but the game is a bit generic and needs more new elements to shine over other games.
Overall, It is a great game with nice graphics, good story and frenetic gameplay.
Deep Black Reloadedcarlyle | Jan. 22, 2013 | See all carlyle's reviews »
Deep Black Reloaded is a title from Russia very well done, despite its derivative nature. The protagonist is a walking cliché, both in appearance, both in speeches that makes radio contact with colleagues. We are in front of a third person shooter with cover, designed for users but very hardcore shootings reasoned that do not have enough in hand to win the biggest gun, but they require a minimum of skill, if you proceed with too much swagger is inevitably riddled with bullets, or embraced by some underwater mine of unprecedented power. Just the underwater battles are the best part of Deep Black Reloaded, thanks above all to the control system that allows you to move easily in water: in addition to move in various directions, as in many other titles, here you can turn on the jets allow to overcome the stronger currents and to move faster. The fighting on land instead make it a lot less. So Deep Black Reloaded is not a perfect game, especially hurt by problems in the control system, as well as the history characterized by bad dialogue and characters flat and banal.
a solid experiencesoad667 | Jan. 22, 2013 | See all soad667's reviews »
One thing is for sure. Those guys have a cool engine on their hands. Based on the same engine as Depth Hunter, here you get a typical action shooter with a simple cover based system. Controls are really responsive, graphics are above average and the best part of course is when being underwater. It involves some special gameplay you don't see in many games of that genre. Some might find weird how good weapons perform under the water, but ignore that and you're good to go. :P
In general, it's a really solid experience as i said on the title. Especially if you find it on a sale, you won't regret it at all. And if you love being underwater while shooting stuff, then you don't have many choices anyway.