Please note that this title requires a free Steam account in order to play.
"If you've enjoyed zombie games of the past and want to see a different take on what cooperative zombie horror games should be like, then I think you will enjoy Killing Floor too." - AtomicGamer.com
"Buying Killing Floor is easily one of the best purchasing decisions you can make this year." - CPUGamer.com
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS set in the devastated cities and countryside of England after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military dropped into these locations with a simple mission: Survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments!
- Cooperative gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens
- Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character's skills and abilities
- Over 60 Steam Achievements, including “Dignity for the dead” for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates' corpses and “Hot Cross Fun” for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow
- Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those crucial and violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer
- Solo game mode for offline play
- Ten different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers
- 20+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower
- Equip your team with welders, medical tools and body armor to help your odds of survival
- Choose which Perks to play with to best balance out your co-op team against the horrors
- Open, non-linear play areas: choose when and where to fight — or run; weld doors closed to direct the monster horde down alternate corridors
- Fully-configurable, allowing players to change the difficulty level, number of creature waves, or even set up their own favorite waves of monsters
Very Decent Defense GameElitistCuisine | June 14, 2013 | See all ElitistCuisine's reviews »
This game, despite its poor voice acting, and somewhat outdated feeling movement, is a great jaunt in zombie games. It is regularly updated, be it by the game developers or fellow gamers' mods, and has a great system that rewards specializing in a class for a long period of time. Not only this, it rewards you with a very satisfying slow-down (for all of your teammates as well) when you make a tricky headshot.
Best Zombie Killing gamejean8mathieu | June 11, 2013 | See all jean8mathieu's reviews »
This game is one the best zombie game I ever played. I really like how you buy your weapon after killing zombie. (You get money each zombie you kill)
If this game could have a campaign coop I would give this game a 100%.
The game is HARDBynn | June 10, 2013 | See all Bynn's reviews »
Killing Floor can be helluva challenge by itself. It's nice to see a game with so much variants, a great arsenal, a selection of 6 perks with their own pros and cons, and of course, the fun of playing with a bunch of friends, trimming hordes of monsters, and finalizing with a big fella that likes to shoot rockets and a chaingun at you. But the thing that kinda gets me on an edge is the fact that (not counting "easy", 'cause it's really easy), the game can be really ahrd and treacherous: tryingto hole up in one place can be your doom, zeds pinning you down for others to feast on you, and the usual players that try to "Rambo" on their own. The combination of hard dificulties and the Perk Leven system can make you ragequit, but I feel it's worth the pain overall: Fun, blood, big guns, brittish accents, a bunch of misfits poking zeds with blades... I lvoe this game, one of my favourite shooters of all times.
Nice Game !LoudeRZz | June 8, 2013 | See all LoudeRZz's reviews »
I liked it ! The graphics and the zombie's design is very nice and it is a little bit scary, The game has few unique zombies and cool functions in the game like the slow motion which is awesome when you reload or shooting the zombies. The maps and modes are very nice, I think the game doesn't worth 15$ but it worth money !
Zombie Killing Madnessthegaminglyfe | June 8, 2013 | See all thegaminglyfe's reviews »
Killing Floor is a zombie survival game. You fight waves of zombies and go to the in game shop in between waves. The shop changes it's location every time. There are loads of weapons that are loads of fun to use to blast your way through a zombie horde. The graphics are good but feel way too shiny and bright. There are a ton of maps in the game, and more are coming with updates. The mods in this game are amazing. The steam workshop makes it super easy to mod and get custom maps. Some of the custom maps are even better than the original. The music isn't the best but the gunshots and sound effects are nice. Where this game really shines is the co-op. Grab 5 other friends and play the hardest difficulty with 6 players and you will have a blast! The single player gets boring after a while but the co-op won't get boring for a long long time.