Third party DRM: SecuromPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Wednesday night at Tigra Group: Chemical Researcher Chris Wilson finds himself walking out of the lift after it bizarrely stops at the 20th floor. Exiting the lift he finds the security guard lying dead in front of him. Panic enters his body and his vision narrows. Chris is left with a seemingly impossible mission ahead of him - survive and save his girlfriend and colleagues, by attacking his aggressors.
A simple man, in the wrong place at the wrong time, with all the odds against him, Chris has to become a killer in order to become a hero!
- 20 floors of intense survival situations and varied objectives. Numerous missions include gun combat, bomb making, puzzle solving and many other challenges.
- Learn how to mix up chemicals to create bombs and how to use a gun as a first timer.
- Realistic weapons, which advance in style and power with every accomplished level.
- Hack the building’s security systems to keep yourself hidden from the terrorists and buy yourself crucial extra time.
- Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness, essential in order to complete each mission.
- Storyline follows realistic terrorist attack scenarios, but good could prevail if you succeed in your tasks.
- A unique mixture of “FPS” and “strategy” plot that creates an exhilarating new challenge.
Alchemistfaraany3k | Sept. 1, 2011 | See all faraany3k's reviews »
Skyscraper is an interesting mix of FPS and RPG genre. Though RPG element only limited to combining chemicals and make bombs to throw at enemies. It is an interesting take on standard FPS genre. Game tried to be different from its rivals like CounterStrike and Half Life by introducing a little RPG stuff into the mix. But fells horribly flat. Story is pretty stupid and gunplay is not very engaging. Perhaps game tried a to be a little too ambitions. Graphics are also pretty old now and its hard to recommend this game now. But if you want to check out one of the more ambitions titles of the yesteryears Skyscraper is one for you . Its cheap and its different.
A bad version of CounterStrikerascallion | June 6, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
This is a first person shooter/puzzly type game where you play a chemist turned gunman named Chris Wilson who finds himself in a terrorist fight type incident. You have to run around the building using your knowledge of chemicals to make bombs while attempting to kill terrorists. Although this sounds like quite a fun and crazy game, it's not fun. The controls are all over the place, the story is frankly stupid, and the graphics don't work for me. If you're bored and are looking for a quick FPS to play, then buy it. It is only a fiver.
A film directed badlyJackFive | June 3, 2011 | See all JackFive's reviews »
Good plot, it is like a movie, but it doesn't distract attention from the many flaws of this game, like an AI almost non-existent, an old and ugly graphics and some bugs which affect the gaming experience. If you can continue playing, despite numerous flaws, take it, otherwise move on.