Stealth Force 2
The eagerly awaited sequel to the 100,000 unit selling Stealth Force: The War on Terror, this epic new instalment spans three decades in the quest of the elite Special Forces unit ‘Stealth Force’, to eradicate the world of international terrorist cells.
You will take on the role of Jackal, squad leader in charge of black ops missions deep behind enemy lines – issuing tactical combat commands to locate key installations, rescue hostages and finally take out the leaders of the network.
You are solely accountable for the outcome of these vital missions and your squad members’ lives are in your hands… failure is not an option.
- Realistic modern warfare battlegrounds from the mountains of Tora Bora and Taliban bunkers to foreign embassy buildings and a high-security mansion.
- Six levels of gripping action, each with multi-stage missions. Huge arsenal of weapons: pistol, auto rifle, assault rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, machinegun, grenades and more are at your disposal.
- Vast range of mission objectives: gaining control of enemy forts, assisting allied SAS teams and avoiding loss of civilian lives.
- Hunt down and eliminate the key figures of the terror networks, from drug traffickers to Afghan rebels.
- A hugely popular combination of first person shoot ‘em up and modern warfare locations.
Stealth Force 2maciej2601 | Sept. 2, 2012 | See all maciej2601's reviews »
Shooting low-budget, which takes on the character of the commander of an elite division title. We are fighting in Afghanistan and eliminating terrorist cells rescued hostages kidnapped.
Generic Genericfaraany3k | Sept. 1, 2011 | See all faraany3k's reviews »
Stealth Force 2 is your ultimate generic arcade shooter. You play as a modern special services solder and you need to take out key terrorist strongholds for hostage rescue, intelligence gathering and standard objectives you have been doing for years. The settings and graphics are pretty decent for there age. Controls get the job done almost right, and there is a huge arsenal of modern weapons to take out hundreds of terrorists. If you haven't had your fair share of modern shooters yet in recent years, Stealth Force 2 will keep your trigger finger happy for number of hours. And with its current price tag you wont regret it.
Oh dearrascallion | April 16, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
I quite enjoyed the first installment of this series, 'War on Terror', so I decided to give this one a go. I regretted it, as this game makes the initial game suffer from sequel shame. The graphics are awful, and the gameplay is cliched and unoriginal. Your objective is to stop terrorists and save civilians by taking over enemy forts. The gun range is not impressive. Not reccomended.