Bus Simulator 2
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Start your engines and take a seat behind the wheel of one of several true to original buses. Freedom is everywhere: You can drive through a big city completely free anytime you like. Moreover, you can also create your own schedules or change to another line at the bus station.
Keep an eye on the timetable as well as the traffic rules. Theres a speed limit even on the highway and country road. Pay attention to the lively city traffic. In addition to bus lines you can also accept special tours with coaches. Change the look of your buses and even your own!
Bus-Simulator 2009 lets simulation fans take on the role of a bus driver realistically. Ticket sale, vehicle management, voice announcements, changing of display, animated real time cockpit instruments and much more creates an extra portion of realism.
- A big city including a harbor, villages, highways and country roads is waiting. Enjoy your new freedom in bus driving!
- 12 detailed bus models including low floor buses, articulated buses, interurban buses, coaches and shuttle buses
- Huge playing area with center, industry, suburbia and highway connection Bus lines and missions including a route editor
- Management of vehicles: Buying and selling of buses, changing of look and equipment, putting on advertising and more
- Pure realism: Announcement of stops, selling of tickets and an exact timetable
Monotonous GameplayWormy | May 22, 2012 | See all Wormy's reviews »
Despite the title being "Bus Simulator 2" the description reveals that it is "Bus Simulator 2009" and boy does it show. You will not enjoy driving around an almost lifeless city covered in terrible textures. As for the gameplay I'd say it does manage to capture the life of a bus a driver. Unfortunately bus drivers lead boring lives. If you want to pass the missions you'll entirely at the passengers whim which leads to an incredibly tedious gameplay experience. There is an option to free roam the city but there's nothing worth seeing to justify this. This game might be enjoyed by some people, just make sure you know what you're getting in to.