Farm for your Life
Your community was taken down by a heavy storm which caused an apocalypse and unleashed the living dead. Together with the other survivors, it is your task to rebuild and to allow that sustainable life can still be assured. Cultivate your farm in order to trade resources, manage your restaurant to provide food and deal with all the zombies strolling around.
Farm for your Live is combining different genres by mixing up usual environments and plots into a unique Gameplay experience addressing players who are into farm-, restaurant- and time-management games.
Several details like refreshing mini-games, unexpected tower defense elements and the fact that you have to get along without any guns create a gaming experience no one should miss.
- Combining elements known from farming, tower defense, time-management and more
- Build and manage your own restaurant and provide for others with a wide range of food
- Set up and cultivate your farm with different fruits, vegetables and animals
- Get stuck in a survival-feeling that doesn’t need weapons at all
- Story Mode
- Endless game mode
- Unique Style and well-designed environments
- Take a break by hunting highscores in the mini-games
More than a "cow-clicker"Anthony_KoA | Sept. 17, 2013 | See all Anthony_KoA's reviews »
My wife bought me this and a whole load of simulation game's for my Birthday and I have to say it may look like a Facebook cow-clicker of a game but it's very addictive & time consuming.
I would buy this if you want something innocent for a young child to play, that isn't aloud on Facebook.
Unexpectedly entertainingConorEngelb | July 22, 2013 | See all ConorEngelb's reviews »
I expected this to be the sort of game that my little sister would play when she had time to waste. But when I tried it on a whim, I found myself utterly engrossed. There's something enthralling about the balance of time-management skills, cultivation of crops and defending your land against zombies in a very Plants vs Zombies-esque manner. Definitely worth your time.