Flight Simulator X: A320 Jetliner
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Requires Flight Simulator X (base game) to use this DLC
Designed and built exclusively for Flight Simulator X the A320 Jetliner is part of the much acclaimed and user-friendly Just Flight F-Lite series.
Developed in-house by Just Flight’s expert designers, A320 Jetliner features accurate and detailed exterior and virtual cockpit modelling, a custom-programmed MCDU (Multifunction Control Display Unit), CFM56 and IAE V2500 engine models with high quality sound sets for both engine types, and 20 international airline liveries.
Just Flight's F-Lite range of aircraft is designed to provide top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today's most complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator aircraft in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study before you can get airborne.
- Developed exclusively for Flight Simulator X
- Highly detailed A320 model with distinctive wing-tip fences
- High quality interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit
- Custom-coded MCDU (Multifunction Control Display Unit)
- Four high-resolution liveries
- Accurate animations
- High quality sound sets for both CFM56 and IAE V2500 engines with sound cones
- Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wingview)
- Specular map to give realistic light effect on aircraft
- A great set of bump maps to give a more realistic 3D feeling to the livery sets
- Multiple viewpoints
- Comprehensive manual including flight tutorial.
Overpriced.ruready12 | Aug. 5, 2012 | See all ruready12's reviews »
This DLC is way overpriced for the little amount of content that comes with it. The only thing this pack seems to do is upgrade the audio and visual, which is great if you have a decent computer, but if you have an older computer it's a pretty bad thing. I would not recommend this to anyone with an older computer.