Hunter's Trophy 2
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
More complete, fun and realistic than ever, the Hunting Challenge series has earned a reputation as the best hunting simulation for consoles.
Realistic animal behaviour, a variety of environments, weapons, animals, hunting plans, equipment and skills to unlock, online leaderboards, training in shooting at fixed and moving targets… all are brought together to offer a unique gaming experience which will delight experienced and novice hunters as well as players just looking to experience something new.
- Three game modes:
- Hunting season: obtain new hunting licenses and unlock new skills;
- Shooting range: train at ball-trap, duck shooting, fixed or moving targets, and compare your scores with your friends';
- Hunting weekend: freely explore the hunting region of your choice and participate in several activities (using a hunting hide, jump shooting, stalking…)
- Five environments: the Camargue marshes, the Corrèze plains, the Swiss Alps, Highland lakes, the Black Forest
- More than 20 different types of prey: Boar, deer, fox, chamois, hare, pheasant, duck…
- Three types of hunting: Tracking, stalking and beating;
- Choose from amongst 3 hunting dogs with different behaviour, and play as them during the tracking phases;
- Over 30 different hunting plans to complete;
- 10 weapons to unlock;
- Admire your game in the trophy room.
I thought it was bettergarocco | Feb. 7, 2015 | See all garocco's reviews »
Do not throw your money in the trash! For me this game is bad in almost all aspects. The graphics are bad and leave much to be desired and the controls are horrible and fail constantly. The soundtrack is practically absent in the game, which makes it even more annoying. Hunter's Trophy 2 is extremely repetitive, all animals are almost equal., In addition, the stage is also equal. I do not recommend at all this game to anyone because besides being annoying is extremely repetitive and you you feel like you have completely lost your money in a few minutes.
Unfinished messhellinperson | May 28, 2013 | See all hellinperson's reviews »
Hunter's Trophy 2 is a hunting simulation game. The presentation is bad, the graphics are okay, but there are a lot of graphical issues. The hunting is really arcade-ish, it's not realistic. Missions get repetitive really quick. Do not get this.