Hunter's Trophy 2
More complete, fun and realistic than ever, the Hunting Challenge series has earned a reputation as the best hunting simulation for consoles.
Realistic animal behaviour, a variety of environments, weapons, animals, hunting plans, equipment and skills to unlock, online leaderboards, training in shooting at fixed and moving targets… all are brought together to offer a unique gaming experience which will delight experienced and novice hunters as well as players just looking to experience something new.
- Three game modes:
- Hunting season: obtain new hunting licenses and unlock new skills;
- Shooting range: train at ball-trap, duck shooting, fixed or moving targets, and compare your scores with your friends';
- Hunting weekend: freely explore the hunting region of your choice and participate in several activities (using a hunting hide, jump shooting, stalking…)
- Five environments: the Camargue marshes, the Corrèze plains, the Swiss Alps, Highland lakes, the Black Forest
- More than 20 different types of prey: Boar, deer, fox, chamois, hare, pheasant, duck…
- Three types of hunting: Tracking, stalking and beating;
- Choose from amongst 3 hunting dogs with different behaviour, and play as them during the tracking phases;
- Over 30 different hunting plans to complete;
- 10 weapons to unlock;
- Admire your game in the trophy room.
Unfinished messhellinperson | May 28, 2013 | See all hellinperson's reviews »
Hunter's Trophy 2 is a hunting simulation game. The presentation is bad, the graphics are okay, but there are a lot of graphical issues. The hunting is really arcade-ish, it's not realistic. Missions get repetitive really quick. Do not get this.