Road Works Simulator
You are responsible for the streets and roads in your city. With so many people in a city, there is always the need for new living space, which has to be opened up with roads. In addition, the residents ask here and there for wider and faster roads. Under certain circumstances you get contracts for plaster work, the creation of pedestrian and bike paths, or the replacement of gas, water and power lines in existing roads.
For a realistic representation, a 3D graphics engine is used, which represents the events at any time clearly and realistically. Step by step the player gains experience and thus more extensive special orders. A level is considered to be solved, if within the specified time, the given tasks have been fulfilled. But be careful, unpredictable events always affect the current happenings, such as:
- Preferable emergency orders, such as conduction breaks
- Weather conditions such as wind, ice and rain
- Unpredictable obstacles & Technical defects
- Detailed scenery in 3D graphics
- Intriguing, ongoing story
- Weather effects, day / night shift
- Various tasks
- Long lasting fun factor
- Free choice of the level, once you have accomplished all tasks
- Extensive background information
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
A Decent SimulationHarjyot | May 23, 2011 | See all Harjyot's reviews »
The title may be off-putting to many gamers, but the game is actually a decent simulation of road building, although it is not completely accurate and is buggy. The visuals are weak and this can interfere with the immersion into this simulator game. It is nevertheless a decent and surprising, albeit buggy, representation of road working, which is important to most of us in our daily lives. This game can be enjoyable, but it depends on what you want from it.