The Sims 3 Plus Seasons (NA)
Third party DRM: OriginPlease note that the free third-party service, Origin, must be used to activate this title.
Throw open the door to new realms of Sims-style fun with The Sims 3. In this exciting and feature-packed new edition of The Sims, your Sims no longer have to live out their lives confined to their home environments. An entire neighborhood awaits just outside the door, teeming with neighbors, friends and all-new opportunities for fun, adventure and mischief. Set your Sims free to explore an exciting, living neighborhood filled with possibility, and help their lives unfold in all-new ways.
The Sims 3 is packed with enhancements to heighten the fun and adventure of guiding your characters through their simulated lives. Create Sims based on yourself or people you know, or design entirely original Sims, each with carefully customized features, clothing, accessories and personality traits. Customize your Sims' environment by designing the home of their dreams, selecting from among a dazzling variety of styles, colors and patterns for everything from floors to furniture. Craft a neighborhood around your Sims to suit their personalities, whether a cozy suburban subdivision or a remote millionaire's hideaway. Then help your Sims lead complex, multifaceted lives in which they strive to achieve their goals — but only you have the power ultimately to decide their destinies.
Fun for Every Season
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella.
All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from sun dresses to raincoats and snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
- Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board, or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
- Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
- Experience the joy and challenge of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning, or catch a cold!
- Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer, or ring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
- Dress for the weather: Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, summer dresses, raincoats and umbrellas, and new Halloween costumes!
- Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren’t the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbor, invade a community lot, or travel to the stars.
Really adds to the gameKatebirdlover | Aug. 23, 2015 | See all Katebirdlover's reviews »
This expansion pack really adds to the game and I love how their are many new options and even outerwear. Although I will admit it can be a bit glitchy at times, and when it's winter its kinda hard to find places on the map and sometimes it rains or hails a lot. My fav season in the game is the spring time one, and I also love how your sims can celebrate the holidays and go to the festivals at the park aswell, also it gives a realistic touch, and it really adds to the game.
So Much Fun!iZombieLexxi | Dec. 21, 2014 | See all iZombieLexxi's reviews »
The Seasons EP adds A LOT of content to your game. Which you probably expected since there are four seasons. Not only does it add a new category in CAS; but there are sooo many new clothing items, hairs/hats, face paints, build/buy objects, recipes, etc. There are many different things you can do for each season but I will name just a few. Winter (my fave in TS3): celebrate the holidays, snowboard, ice skate, build snowmen, have snowball fights, receive presents, etc. Spring: play in the rain, get an umbrella, get sick, etc. Summer: swim in the ocean, get a tan, pools (now has floats), lay on the beach, etc. Fall: celebrate the holidays, smash pumpkins, carve pumpkins, go trick-or-treating, etc. My favorite season in TS3 is winter. It looks so beautiful when Sunset Valley or whatever world you're playing in, is covered in snow. :)