The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural (NA)
Third party DRM: OriginPlease note that the free third-party service, Origin, must be used to activate this title.
The Sims 3 is packed with enhancements to heighten the fun and adventure of guiding your characters through their simulated lives. Create Sims based on yourself or people you know, or design entirely original Sims, each with carefully customized features, clothing, accessories and personality traits. Customize your Sims' environment by designing the home of their dreams, selecting from among a dazzling variety of styles, colors and patterns for everything from floors to furniture. Craft a neighborhood around your Sims to suit their personalities, whether a cozy suburban subdivision or a remote millionaire's hideaway. Then help your Sims lead complex, multifaceted lives in which they strive to achieve their goals — but only you have the power ultimately to decide their destinies.
Welcome to The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural, where two parallel Sims worlds are about to intersect — with no telling what kind of monstrous consequences could unfold. Whether you've always dreamed of having Supernatural abilities or you simply love the fiction, movies and other pop-culture components dedicated to all things mystical, you're about to be immersed in a world where the paranormal collides with the normal — and the control is all yours.
Includes The Sims 3 and The Sims 3: Supernatural Expansion Pack
- Take advantage of new, easy-to-use design tools to create highly customized individual Sims, complete with personalized body types, facial features, fashions, accessories and more
- Select from dozens of individual character traits, including brave, perfectionist, romantic, clumsy, paranoid or klepto, to determine your Sims' personalities, and combine them in unique ways to guide their behaviors
- Design your Sims' home by customizing everything from the ground up, including floors, furniture and wallpaper, or populate the neighborhood with predesigned buildings and furnishings
- Decorate the interior of your Sims' houses by selecting stylish colors and patterns, whether mixing them up or using a uniform design style
- Explore the neighborhood around your Sims' home, encouraging your Sims to stroll through town, interact with neighbors, visit friends' houses and more
- Determine the outcome of your Sims' pursuit of their long-term and short-term goals, whether they aspire to rise from fan to sports legend or from roadie to rock star
- Unleash magic, monsters and more Supernatural excitement into the world of ordinary Sims in an open neighborhood, and discover freaky new ways to play with life
- Enchant, hex, bite, curse and cast spells as you create witches, werewolves, vampires and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions
- Master your potion-brewing skills, cast a love spell, create zombies and concoct elixirs to use or share as you wield the power of magic arts
Very coolKatebirdlover | Aug. 23, 2015 | See all Katebirdlover's reviews »
I remember getting this expansion pack when it first came out and it was very cool to see more super natural sims in the game and my favorite supernatural from this pack would definitely be a fairy. Although I will admit the zombies popping out is a bit annoying, mostly when you have plants they end up ruining them/eating them. But besides that I love how you have an option that lets you play as a ghost and you can make your own elixirs. Overall it's a good game but it has a few flaws here and there.
Fun, but some things get annoying after awhile.iZombieLexxi | Dec. 21, 2014 | See all iZombieLexxi's reviews »
When I first got this EP I had a lot of fun with it. My fave supernaturals to play with were fairies and vampires (although vamps were added in Late Night). Each supernatural category (vampire, werewolf, witch, fairy), comes with a decent amount of build/buy objects. I personally like what items they have for fairies. The reason this EP got annoying to me was because most of my world was turning into supernaturals (and zombies). I would rarely see any human sims. Also, the I found myself having to turn off the moon cycle (not sure of the exact name at the moment) because the glow was getting annoying and I got tired of everyone turning into zombies (zombie sims don't really do anything but sluggishly walk around moaning and groaning). Like I said though, this EP is fun but could get old after awhile depending on the person playing.
Not as good as Sims 2Jericho417 | July 31, 2014 | See all Jericho417's reviews »
I was a huge fan of the Sims 2. I spent so much time perfecting my characters and their houses. I tried giving Sims 3 the same effort, but I just couldn't keep it up. They improved the interface, sure, but the direction the game took was just ... it felt like they were heavily focused on the idea to keep selling me stuff. The expansion packs have always been numerous, but Sims 3 takes it to the extreme. Even the main menu kind of makes me feel sick. Super Natural was a good expansion, though. It added some fun elements to the game, including new customization options. I couldn't pry my nephew off my PC when he saw the wings.