The Sims 4 (NA)
Third party DRM: OriginPlease note that the free third-party service, Origin, must be used to activate this title.
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose every action is informed and affected by their interactions and emotional states. Experience all new intuitive and fun creative tools. Sculpt your Sims in Create A Sim and construct unique homes with the tactile room-based Build Mode. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims with dynamic, emotion-rich gameplay, and bring your stories to life.
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
- Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
From What I've seen it looks alright.BigEarsCross | Dec. 10, 2013 | See all BigEarsCross's reviews »
From the little bit of game play and images i have seen of this game i can say that i am somewhat impressed with how the game will play but not impressed with how it is going to look. The new "Smart Sim" tech we will have looks pretty dang cool and makes the sims feel more alive and not so much a robot who will reset after a action is complete. Animations look smoother and more realistic than any other Sims game before. The graphics on the other hand suck like I wasn't asking for Frost Bite 3 or Cry Engine but instead something that looked smoother and over all better not something that looks like Disney made it. This game looks to childish and cartoony but then again if we make it look more realistic we start to get into uncanny valley, What I mean to say is that this game looks like a free to play game and to compare it look at The Sims 4 and then look at The Sims FreePlay they look almost the same. but i can get over the graphics because they do grow on you over time so that's why i give this game a unofficle score of 78.