The Sims 3 + Showtime
Third party DRM: OriginPlease note that the free third-party service, Origin, must be used to activate this title.
Register your key at www.thesims3.com/registeragame.html and then download it through Origin.
###The Sims 3 Features
Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities!
- Create millions of different personalities with traits such as evil, artistic, kleptomaniac, clumsy, insane, romantic, and more.
- Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you’ve chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- Create any Sim with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Fine-tune your Sims’ body shape from thin to curvy to muscular. Control your Sims’ Destinies!
Face short- and long-term challenges and reap the rewards.
- Your Sims can pursue random opportunities to get fast cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
- Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves, rock stars, world leaders? You decide! Customize Everything!
- Design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims’ personalities.
- Customize all your Sims’ possessions from clothing to furnishings or even their car.
Explore New Locations!
- Explore the ever-changing neighborhood—and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard, and more! Who knows what might happen?
- Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
Get Connected and Share Your Creations with The Sims 3 Online Community!
- Get Free Bonus Content — Download a free Town, Sims, outfits, furnishings, houses and more. Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anyone.
- Join The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from around the world.
###The Sims 3: Showtime Features
Rise to Stardom — Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician, or DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
Create New Sims — New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell the stories you want.
A Whole New World — The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
Rise to Fame — Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
Book or Host Gigs — Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour, and even be reviewed.
Be Connected (Optional) — Make new friends, connect, and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game newsfeeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
New Achievement System — Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game newsfeeds and messages. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
*Requires The Sims 3 to play
Awesomejeyko | Sept. 13, 2012 | See all jeyko's reviews »
I think most of you know about The Sims 3 - the great sim management game released in 2009. And in this package it is bundled with the Showtime expansion headlined from Katy Perry. It includes a lot of new items and activities. Get them - this bundle is awesome!