Anno 2070 Complete Edition (NA)
Third party DRM: UplayThis game requires a free UPLAY account to play.
"Dropping the familiar strategic economy simulation and city building gameplay into a new future setting really refreshes the franchise, but it's great to see that beneath its gorgeous new sci-fi sheen, Anno 2070 isn't simply a re-skinned version of its predecessors." - IGN.com
"Anno 2070 is a well-rounded single and multiplayer, online and offline package, with enough dynamic content to keep an online player occupied for a long time after the lifespan of one of the old Anno games would have expired." - NowGamer.com
Our world has changed. The sea’s rising level has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.
Following up the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges. Get in touch with one of the deepest economy system featured in a city builder based on resources management, diplomacy and trade.
Build your own society of the future, colonize islands and create huge metropolises on the biggest island setting ever.
The already introduced Tech faction experiences an upgrade with this add-on: The Techs rises to a new level - The Genius Population. They assert themselves even over the sea surface. An impressive monument, various new buildings, and recent demands strengthen their position. Becoming the focus of gameplay, underwater plateaus setting offers new industries and large production chains and formerly unknown resources.
The Anno 2070 Complete Edition includes:
- Anno 2070
- All DLC packs released to date
- Anno 2070 Deep Ocean
- Exclusive premium content
*Anno 2070® *
- Be the architect of the future. Face world challenges to positively shape the world of tomorrow. Define the look and economy of our world by choosing between two factions: Industrial Power or Renewable Energy.
- A dynamic world will react to your actions. Discover climate changes and their impact. Your island responds to the pollution in the environment.
- Dive underwater to discover new resources and a hidden world. The Techs, the third faction striving for knowledge and development, compete with the Ecos and the Tycoons for more underwater-based technology.
- The enhanced Anno with all-new features to master. Find new trading partners, like the travelling hawker on his discarded aircraft carrier or the powerful oil baron, and expand your relations with other parties. Get in touch with thousands of quests, like smuggling wares between harbors without being detected by coastal patrols.
*Anno 2070® Deep Ocean *
- A new population to discover. Start by embodying either the Eco or Tycoon faction, gain experience, and take control of the Techs. This add-on offers the opportunity to unveil Tech mysteries while helping this futuristic faction evolve.
- Erect the Tech Monument and over 30 new buildings.
- Control new vehicles.
- New content supporting a deeper experience. Dive underwater and take advantage of over 80 brand-new items to develop your industries, strengthen your economy, and exploit new resources.
- Benefit from geothermal energy by supplying your islands above the waterline with a massive amount of energy.
- Customize the Tech city with decorative ornamentals.
- New challenges and new achievements to complete.
- Take part in over 150 new and challenging quests and play new campaign-based missions with a new experimental energy source.
- Extend your territory through the Hostile Takeover online feature.
- Undergo tsunamis and other natural disasters in the cooperative online mode with a friend!
Unlocked DLC Content:
- The Development Package (Mini-Campaign)
- The Guardian Package (new buildings)
- Eden Line Package (Ornamental buildings & decorations)
- Central Statistical Package (new building skins)
- Crisis Response Package (2 new missions)
- Distrust Series Package (Ornamental buildings & decorations)
- Silent Running Package (New Submarine vehicle and skins)
- Ornamenals Nordamark (Buildings and skins)
- Paket E.V.E (UI overhaul)
- World Event “Free Eden”
- World Event „The Nordamark Conflict“
- World Event “Global Distrust”
Exclusive Premium Content:
The complete Anno 2070 Soundtrack
The updated Tree of Technologies poster
Interesting twist on a familiar genre.tedesco75 | Oct. 11, 2014 | See all tedesco75's reviews »
This is a sweet game if you are a fan of city builders or RTS. The RTS elements are very light and will rarely stress your strategic mettle. But it is a nice touch this game and it helps distinguish it from other games like it such as Sim-City.
There is a campaign but it is essentially a tutorial for all of the various systems that are available in the game such as trading, combat and underwater resources (which I believe is part of the Deep Ocean expansion that is included in this bundle). It is not particularly challenging on the base difficulty but it does a great job preparing you for the more open world mutliplayer and single player maps.
Overall this game is a lot of fun and I would highly recommend it for a fan of city builders or rts.