Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness is an enthralling journey to the world of original game. It offers four new campaigns, covering dramatic events that took place in Daenmor long before the Shadow of Warlock spread over the land. The player will discover the mysteries of the Order of the Keepers, confront treacherous plans of the elves, lead vengeful Orcs to the battle, oppose the creatures of Chaos, and of course the darkness will raise its flag over the green hills of Daenmor under his command.
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness Download Features
- Four new campaigns explaining the conflict between the nations
- A number of single-player and multiplayer maps
- A unique hero with specific traits for each campaign
- New magic abilities – additional Dark Magic school
- New units, upgrades, and the addition of two new races - Dwarves and the Undead
- Hero leads his troops through the entire campaign
- Improved inventory system, including trade interface, new artifacts and items
- New tactic possibilities in troop control
- Day and night conditions, weather simulation
A classicrascallion | May 16, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness is a great game in every way, from the difficult, fun and enthralling storyling and gameplay to the neat graphics, which, although aren't that good, gives the game a very retro and nice look. There are so many different things you can do in this game; learn spells, trade with NPCS, collect items, and four campaigns to play through so you'll never find yourself bored with this game. At least, not for a long time. It's a shame this game isn't so well known, as I'm sure it would have a great fanbase. Very good.