Endless Legend - Classic Edition
Third party DRM: SteamThis game requires a free Steam account to play.
The Classic Edition includes:
Endless Legend game: Instant access to the Alpha version and all versions including the release.
Official Digital Soundtrack (available at release): All Endless Legend tracks created by FlybyNo in mp3 format.
‘’Endless Legend‘’ Community Badge: Adds a unique badge to your Amplitude account. Adds 500 G2G to the value of your votes on our website. (G2G = Games2gether community program.)
Endless Legend is a 4X turn-based fantasy strategy game by the creators of Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless. Create your own legend! Create your own Legend
Another sunrise, another day of toil. Food must be grown, industries built, science and magic advanced, and wealth collected. Urgency drives these simple efforts, however, for your planet holds a history of unexplained apocalypse, and the winter you just survived was the worst on record. A fact that has also been true for the previous five.
As you discover the lost secrets of your world and the mysteries of the legends and ruins that exist as much in reality as in rumor, you will come to see that you are not alone. Other peoples also struggle to survive, to grow, and perhaps even to conquer.
You have a city, a loyal populace, and a few troops; your power and magic should be sufficient to keep them alive. But beyond that, nothing is certain… Where will you go, what will you find, and how will you react? Will your trail be one of roses, or of blood?
Explore fantastic lands.
- Lead one of eight civilizations each with a unique gameplay style and storyline.
- Survive through cold dark seasons that drive Auriga to its end. Will it also be yours?
- Experience an endless replayability with randomly generated worlds and quests.
- Set the size, shape, topography and more... to create your own world to discover.
Expand beyond the unknown.
- Conquer, build and develop villages into feared fortresses or wonderful cities.
- Assimilate powerful minor factions and use their special traits and units wisely.
- Hire, equip and train your heroes to become army leaders or city governors.
- Raise your civilization by finding mysterious artefacts and forgotten technologies.
Exploit every opportunity.
- Evolve your civilization through the discovery of new advanced technologies.
- Collect Dust, luxuries and strategic resources tradable on the marketplace.
- Keep one step ahead of other civilizations through trade and subtle diplomacy.
- Choose from different victory conditions and adapt your strategy on the fly.
Exterminate fools who defy you.
- Experience an innovative dynamic simultaneous turn-based battle system.
- Use unit equipment, abilities and the terrain to overcome your opponents.
- Zoom out of a battle and rule the other aspects of your empire seamlessly.
- Define your custom civilizations and confront those created by your friends.
Looks great. AI lacks armies.Teville | Oct. 8, 2014 | See all Teville's reviews »
This game looks amazing. And the idea of having a civilisation type game where you can expand the city beyond the original hex is exciting ~ an actual growing city with bonuses for each city/district level eg if you surround a district with 4 other districts it gains a level with powerful bonuses. Or you can spread the districts out like a branching pattern and maximise your income and covering unique terrain features. This game is definitely one for those who like civilization but wanted more focus on the building side. The ai is abit weak in this game. I played on hard and normal difficulty and found they rarely sustained any armies till quite late in the game by which time I had spent half the game killing 90% of the players on the map. I later found out that the ai quite happily suicides his units on the neutrals in this game which is why they never had much of an army or chance against military conquests especially if you attack their cities in the first 20 turns. I've seen many ai cities under siege by just one neutral unit. This game looks great and has good gameplay mechanics but the ai needs improvement. If you don't play for conquest, this game plays very nicely as a civ builder.
Endless Legend ReviewNazakoo | Oct. 2, 2014 | See all Nazakoo's reviews »
Endless Legend is a fun game, but more it is capable of being custom tailored to someone who wants a slower pace or a faster paced game. Endless Legend is best summarized as "Heroes of Might and Magic" and "Civ 5" got together, had a baby and Endless Legend was that child. It got an 80 because the game is very well balanced. The issues I saw with it was winter... kind of annoyed me. The game has a hell of a curve but, once you learn how to deal with winter, the different UI, and the varied strengths / weaknesses of the game. . . It turns into something very solid and honestly I enjoy playing more than civilization.
Early Access with a great perspectiveRakuPL_Markolf | May 14, 2014 | See all RakuPL_Markolf's reviews »
Endless Legend is a great looking, but sitll alpha stage title. Gameplay is very promising, looking like Civ5 in fantasy world with some new ideas in the way of handling combat (you only choose what units should do and they execute your orders by they own). Still some bugs which can hit completely entire game from being playable (and you need to restart it to regain possibility to continue playing). A very promising turn based strategy with a very nice graphic style.