The Race for the White House
Third party DRM: OtherPlayfire Client required to download and play.
Travel around the United States, try to woo voters across the country, create your own political agenda, skillfully manage your campaign budget... and perhaps you will be the next White House occupant! A presidential election simulation game with realistic elements for political neophytes and serious political junkies!
- PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations...
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results...
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game's ￼￼￼website!
Several Game Moders:
- Take on an opposing candidate controlled by the computer, or by another human player online with internet rankings
- Realistic mode: Run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections
- Equal Start mode: All candidates start with equal poll results
Kinda realistic...DrHouse | Aug. 29, 2012 | See all DrHouse's reviews »
But just kinda. The human behavior and how the population will react to changes and promises can't be accurately measured. But if you forget about that it becomes pretty interesting. The process of election, the changes, the promises, the twists. It's actually fun and somewhat realistic. The statistics are very complete and well presented. The graphics on the other hand are not very good. They are graphics from the early 2000s. The sound isn't better, and the music isn't better either. The gameplay and controls are fine for what the game is.
But maybe the worst part is the price. It's very high for something you could just see on real life. If you're going to buy it better wait until it's on a 50% off sale.