Third party DRM: SecuromPlayfire Client required to download and play.
"It is one of the best strategy games of the year and deserves more attention than it is liable to get." - Gamespot.com
Seven Kingdoms: Conquest is a Real Time Strategy game that explores 6,000 years of human history. Its setting has a healthy twist of fantasy with hordes of demons attempting to invade the earth every 1,000 years. Its gameplay also offers some fresh new ideas to make battles more intense and exciting.
- 7 Human Civilizations to play, each one containing 3 different nations
- 7 Different races of Demons to play
- A Campaign, spanning 6,000 years, which can be played either as Humans or Demons.
- A full skirmish mode where players can set up battles between various combinations of humans & demons.
- Many different unit special abilities, including the unique features of previous 7K games (such as Diplomacy and Espionage)
- Automated resource gathering (with unique resources for Humans & Demons)
- Heroes & Greater Beings who will join the human sides and fight as mighty warriors
- A system of troop promotion where individual warriors can eventually rise to be kings and demon lord's.
- Elemental Forces that can be unleashed upon the world by demons
- Magic and technology that can be used by all sides.
- Cutting-edge 3d engine
- Multiplayer support for up to 8 players via internet & LAN
- A full orchestral-quality soundtrack
Great Gameriotguards | June 4, 2013 | See all riotguards's reviews »
Great game for those who love the old strategy game with unique qualities which add to a great gaming experience although it might require some time to adjust to the controls
Decentrascallion | April 20, 2011 | See all rascallion's reviews »
This is a nice little RTS where you can control different units and make them fight and try to take over places. You can control humans and demons, which makes it more fun to see them fight it out. The multiplayer isn't great as it lags, but the soundtrack is class. The graphics are neat too.